• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change Outfit to a Fixed One.

TibianWoW

Reaction score
What's up? Good? It's my first post here, so don't blame me for nothing plz... :p
So, let's go to the point...
I'm doing a OT sever, Version 8.11, and, for many days, I've been trying to do a NPC change the Character Outfit to a Troll Outfit, but forever. Yeah, I've tryed in many ways and, just one worked, and it's not forever...
Here is the one that Worked, but it isn't forever:

Code:
     doSetCreatureOutfit(cid,{lookType = 76, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet, lookAddons = 1}, -1)

In One of the Codes that I saw, the guy who made the code sad to add the command "addOutfitCondition" to the code so that it Would be:

Code:
    addOutfitCondition(condition,{lookType = 76, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet, lookAddons = 1})
    doSetCreatureOutfit(cid,{lookType = 76, lookHead = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookHead, lookBody = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookBody, lookLegs = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookLegs, lookFeet = getCreatureOutfit(cid).lookFeet, lookAddons = 1}, -1)

It had no erros of Compile, but didn't change nothing <_< ... Can Someone Plz tell me How can I do a NPC Change The Character Outfit to a Troll Outfit? :blink: Remembering that It's a 8.11 XML Server... :D Or maybe you can pass me something like "Vocations Outfits" :p. Thank you!

Back