• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change the direction of a NPC on 8.0 [HeLp]

mikeware

Reaction score
hey ya guys

well as u guys can see, i dont know how to change the direction of a NPC on my map, they are all looking to the same direction... if i change the direction of them on Otmapeditor nothing happens, so how can i do it?

hey ya guys

well as u guys can see, i dont know how to change the direction of a NPC on my map, they are all looking to the same direction... if i change the direction of them on Otmapeditor nothing happens, so how can i do it?

In old servers was something like this:

Code:
<npc name="Santa Claus" script="data/npc/scripts/santa.lua" access="3" [b]lookdir="2"[/b]>

Code:
<npc name="Santa Claus" script="data/npc/scripts/santa.lua" access="3" [b]lookdir="2"[/b]>

Rudixx said:

Code:

ya but on 8.0 dont have this "lookdir" option no more....
so they all look to the same way...at least they change his face to you when u talk to them

Rudixx said:

Code:

ya but on 8.0 dont have this "lookdir" option no more....
so they all look to the same way...at least they change his face to you when u talk to them

Back