• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Change the Save folder for XP/Vista

Virgel

Reaction score
Greetings...
[Please move this to requests... my fault!]

Does anyone know how to change the Savefolder from Tibia to an own folder?
Would be very great :)
I self think its only posible on Client code not it hex editor.

From tibia.com

Where are my configuration file and my automap files saved?

Under Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista, the easiest way to locate your configuration files is to type %appdata%\Tibia into the address bar of Windows Explorer and to press ENTER. This will open the correct directory which is usually one of the following:

Under Windows Vista:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Tibia

Under Windows 2000 and Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\Tibia

Please note that [USERNAME] is the name that you entered at the login screen of your operating system. Also note that those directory names can be localised (German, Spanish, Polish, etc.). It is also possible that those directories are "hidden" and that you have to change the settings of your Windows Explorer to "Show All Files".

Under Linux:
~/.tibia

Under Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME there is no real user management and so all configuration files are located in the same directory as the Tibia client itself.

Tibia's configuration (general options, screen resolution, hotkeys, etc.) are saved in the file Tibia.cfg.

Tibia's automap files are saved in the subdirectory Automap as *.map files.

Last edited:
you must make a desktop icon. then right-click and properties.
then there is a line finish or sth. there is the folder of the tibia directory. it looks like this:
"C:\Spiele\Tibia 8.1\Tibia.exe"
now make a folder where u wanna save the new maps and the config..
then you must put this after the tibia directory:
path "and now the directory of the folder with the maps and config file" (but withouth the ").
then save and it should work.
here is an example:
"C:\Spiele\Tibia 8.1\Tibia.exe" path c:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Patrick\Anwendungsdaten\Tibia 8.1
hope u understood it :D

Back