• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Changes in xml / lua don't apply immediately

• Thread starter Deleted member 210450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 210450

Hi. I have discovered a very annoying "bug" in my TFS 1.3. Sometimes it doesn't update changes made in files immediately.
For example, i'm editing numbers in vocations.xml (mana regen etc.) or damage formulas in spell.lua and it is not changing after server restart (sometimes it updates after x restarts, but not forced, im just restarting server every few minutes for testing). It updates after x time (don't know if that depends on time, or amount of restarts).
I have no idea why is that.

Oh my god, I just checked Player.feed function and food is changing default regeneration. How stupid is this? If you make vocation regenerate more than food and someone eats food then they regen less? Why the heck would this be a thing, food should have its own, separated condition.

Vocation regeneration is strictly connected with food, you do not regenerate anything on your own. Don't know what you're surprised about, to be honest. I go now, have a good day.

you do not regenerate anything on your own
Haven't played Tibia in 8 years, always thought there is passive regeneration, but now it makes sense, I remember running out of mana and not being able to use my wand to kill Trolls and had no food to regenerate. God damn it... Now I feel stupid.

Back