• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Changing protocol version optimized_forgottenserver

_M4G0_

Solutions
Reaction score
im trying to change the protocol to use a OtclientV8 and outdate client 1000, already tried
C:
#define CLIENT_VERSION 1100
#define CLIENT_VERSION 1120
#define CLIENT_VERSION 1121
I always have this error
Code:
/home/debian/servidor/tfs/src/protocolgame.cpp: In member function ‘void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow()’:
/home/debian/servidor/tfs/src/protocolgame.cpp:4925:7: error: variable ‘mounted’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
  bool mounted = false;
       ^~~~~~~
but iam still failing. Can somebody help

Solution
So what happens if you just set it to 1000? You can't connect? Server is not starting? What's the issue?
#define CLIENT_VERSION 1000

I always have this error
Code:
/home/debian/servidor/tfs/src/protocolgame.cpp: In member function ‘void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow()’:
/home/debian/servidor/tfs/src/protocolgame.cpp:4925:7: error: variable ‘mounted’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
  bool mounted = false;
       ^~~~~~~
This is not an error, this is just a warning. Configure your CMake script to not treat warnings as errors and it will compile just fine.
So what happens if you just set it to 1000? You can't connect? Server is not starting? What's the issue?

I always have this error
Code:
  bool mounted = false;
       ^~~~~~~
This is not an error, this is just a warning. Configure your CMake script to not treat warnings as errors and it will compile just fine.

Solution

when I set the protocol other than 1231 I have this error, does not compile after that

Last edited:
Back