• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Chaos OT 7.6

GMBear

chaos revived Owner
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for a serious hoster for a 7.6 server called chaos OT, You may remember it as one of the best 7.6 servers, I have decided to host it again because the server is shut off for some reason and I have a copy of it.

Please make application for why I should trust you, your experience, and other information about you that I should know.

I got a spare computer I don't use much.

2.2 Ghz tripple-core processor
2x2 Gb Ram

100/10 Mb network

it can host 2 server at once with 110 Mb map each without lagg the servers.

all I want to know.. is it really necessary to use this computer to host your server? I mean, is it a good server that players will like and play on.

Here add me on msn real fast, [email protected]. Kinda sick so writing long stuff is not in my field today. But can ask what ever you want.

Edit: and If the hoster is good then yes players will join, And if you say that its affiliated with realsoft, then people will trust it more. It's a kinda server were its bad if you lag.

@up
sorry for asking but the same msn uses Husam if im right ^.- and they were spoofing the player online list and it wasnt the best server o_O

I might be intrested. For other servers I host check the signature, you can also add old eternia, kiltera, wofb and many other server to the list (just search around if you want a complete list).

Server specs: Anything needed really.
Line: Shared 100mbit line (free transfer).

@up
sorry for asking but the same msn uses Husam if im right ^.- and they were spoofing the player online list and it wasnt the best server o_O

The golden ages of ChaosOT, back in 2006 with Admin Chaos/Nova/Death, they were definitely not spoofing, there were actually 200 players online, it is arguably among several servers as the greatest of all time.

@topic, I hope someone can host this, it will bring back memories.

The golden ages of ChaosOT, back in 2006 with Admin Chaos/Nova/Death, they were definitely not spoofing, there were actually 200 players online, it is arguably among several servers as the greatest of all time.

@topic, I hope someone can host this, it will bring back memories.

I loved chaos... It also brings back good memories of when I used to play it... What happened to Admin Chaos/Nova/Death? I went away for 3 months and I never saw them again. did they sell the server?

Probably the best Ot ive ever played. Good ol' days. No bot. All skill. For respect for those 3.

Back