• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Cheat Leveling, noway right?

Thinkoutside

Reaction score
Okay, this would be a fun server, if not so many people were cheat leveling. I know alot of people does it, and if you cant proove it happend, you can bann em, right?

So here I have proof black on freakin' white.

Aby swokrm highest level on the server cheat leveling on the character Plynn.

Plynn's deathlog:

Character Deaths
Jun 04 2009, 20:01:15 Killed at Level 574 by Aby swokrm
Jun 04 2009, 20:00:43 Killed at Level 588 by Aby swokrm
Jun 04 2009, 19:59:57 Killed at Level 592 by Aby swokrm
Jun 04 2009, 19:59:34 Killed at Level 596 by Aby swokrm
Jun 04 2009, 19:56:22 Killed at Level 600 by Aby swokrm

Probably goes on longer than that.

Seriously, if this isn't dealt with, you might aswell close down the whole server, because come on, soon we have level 1000 running around? Its so damn boring for people just starting to play to find a server full of cheat levelers 500 - 700 levels higher then you. Either that, or just do a big reset, and do so if you kill a character more than 2 - 3 times each day, you dont get exp.. Or after you've killed a character one time next time you get less exp. Dunno if this kind of system would be hard to do, if so delete the f**king cheatlvlers

over and out,

Don't reset the ot, there should be some kind limit like on twetbeef? 3 kills per day for same person, like if i killed someone 3 times i get exp if 4th i dont.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that is a good idea, but pointless if you dont get rid of the cheatlvlers first, like Aby swokrm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that is a good idea, but pointless if you dont get rid of the cheatlvlers first, like Aby swokrm.
LoL douchebag ! well omg only aby~ cheat exp yes ban him..
* 1. Aby swokrm (738)
* 2. Krtoff (735)
* 3. Lestat the Valiant (712)
* 4. Manyxinho (700)
* 5. Guzerion (672)
ALL ON THE TOP 5 HAVE CHEAT LVLED IDIOT!<_<

And alot of more peapole cheat exp.. like 70% of all who's level 500+ or higher cheat...

Yes, I know moron.. that most of the people cheatlevel.
But still you got to fking proove it, and in this thread is my proof on one of those guys.

edit:

Thanks, Feloth.

On 12th June im adding a "Hall of shame", where people that have been "cheating" will be listed. People may then vote - on them. (Of course they will loose their cheating points).

The list will also show how the player cheated, which will make it easy for me when im starting to add "Helpers" for the site. Helpers may report cheaters and block them from getting points for a period of time.

On 12th June im adding a "Hall of shame", where people that have been "cheating" will be listed. People may then vote - on them. (Of course they will loose their cheating points).

The list will also show how the player cheated, which will make it easy for me when im starting to add "Helpers" for the site. Helpers may report cheaters and block them from getting points for a period of time.
HAHAHHAHA! niceee!!! :D

Back