• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Chile] [RPG/RL] Zanarkand 8.6 || Global RL || Started January 1st 2017

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Welcome to:
logo.png

Currently: 10 month online! (July 2017)
Online since 1st January

Check our official Trailer!

Download Zanarkand Oficial Client here (.rar)!
d15a4ac129.png

Connection info::

Ip: zanarkand.gamerlive.cl
Port: 7171
Client:
Tibia 8.60
Uptime: 24/7

This is our server characteristics:

Stages:
  • From 8 to 20 x100
  • From 21 to 50 x60
  • From 51 to 80 x30
  • From 81 to 150 x16
  • From 151 to 180 x10
  • From 181 to 230 x8
  • From 231 to 250 x6
  • From 251 x4

And:

• Magic Level: 6
    • Skills: 9
    • Loot: 5

• The exhaustion of instant spells has been set to 1 second, 1.3 second to waves, and 1.5 seconds to strongest spells (UE bombs)
  • The potions exhaust has been set to 1 second, push to 0,5 seconds and paralyze to 1,5 seconds.
  • You can use exevo pan on all vocations, can make burst arrows with mages (has "utori flam" effect) and exevo mort hur with sorcerers. Also u have original regeneration (with real soft boots regen too)

Map:

- You can access to all tibia RL places!
- The cities of Vengoth (new!!), Oken (remake), Citadel (new!!) and Pyre (remake) has been added
- You can travel by tps to important key places, there's arround 20 tp's.
- The city of Citadel has reduced Roshamuul 10.x monsters! (Gazzlemaw, Frazzlemaw, Silencer, Demon Outcast, Shock Head, etc.)

Regards,
GM Ralke

Last edited:
This server has been launched in a new version (started January 1st)!
Very different from previous versions, on dedicated server, with much dedication and work.

Read new description!
Greetings, ralke.

Last edited:
I love the name. I have played around with and tried to make a map that is based from the games of Final Fantasy. I think it would be awesome if someone could actually sit down and make a map that features all the cities from one of the best Final Fantasy games. I would love it!

11 month online :) try this server!
you should try add new sprites and items from others games i thik people is bored of the same monsters items etc does not matter if you got things from higher or previus versions of tibia

regards

you should try add new sprites and items from others games i thik people is bored of the same monsters items etc does not matter if you got things from higher or previus versions of tibia

regards

thanks for you comment all feedback is appreciated! you have all reason, i will try to add new content to the game i'm just waiting to finish my studies this year then i will focus on improvements. atm i can say i'm happy because 11 months has been passed and players still trying to level up

regards!

Back