• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CipSoft NPC files

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well, if knightfire does not make happy copien' every word from his thread then i make my own thread ;]
This Files are the Real CipSoft Npc files backthen they were hacked at the 7.7 client.
It contains every single NPC with the real amount of the cash on it!
like Sweety Cyclops (and so on)...

Id like to give all credits to CipSoft!

And id like to say to the TFS maker's they shall make a new NPC system..
Thx in advance! TALA NEXT TIME WHEN U EDIT MY POST WRITE IT CORRECT :D

Link: cip npcs.rar

Scan it yourself, I promise you it's safe.

I really need an question, how do i make em in .xml format

repp++ :D

Last edited:
it's free ;p
nice waiting for some1 who will write the npc system like rl tibia :D

can someone make them to xml and like habiba said too, sothat we have rl npcs for our ots? in 7.6 script plz since these are the ones from 7.6

can someone make them to xml and like habiba said too, sothat we have rl npcs for our ots? in 7.6 script plz since these are the ones from 7.6

omg u can't make from this files workable until some1 will make npcsystem for this files !

Protip: people were offering thousands of euros to get these files back in the days :)

<going back to coding npc system using that files>

Last edited:
:eek: it is much easier than scripting in .lua (for me it would :p) it would be freaking awesome if someone would provide system for it. Developers what'd u think :)??

Couldn't you just write a script that converts the data provided in those files into .xml files?

Back