• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cipsoft way of scripting

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
idk if this is in the wrong section:p
but i was wondering i dont it its possible but is it possible to use cipsoft way of scripting on 0.2/0.3?

I think he want that because Cips way of scripting seems more bugless..

etc look on those npcs before npc-channel came, a npc can ignore one or several on the list which is annoying and pretty hard to fix for those don't have much experience of OT servers..

Anyhow.. better keep it the way it is.. the codes is fine as they're today...

cant someone thats good on hacking try hack cipsoft

We need the map haha and the way they script must look better and also the exe. But i wanna the mapeditor ;(

is way easier too take a look
PHP:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# aldee.npc: Datenbank für den Händler Al Dee (Newbie)

Name = "Al Dee"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (128,97-77-87-115)
Home = [32063,32180,7]
Radius = 1
GoStrength = 8

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",! -> "Hello, hello, %N! Please come in, look, and buy!"
ADDRESS,"hi$",!    -> *
ADDRESS,!          -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!    -> "I'll be with you in a moment, %N.", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",!       -> *
BUSY,!             -> NOP
VANISH,!           -> "Bye, bye."

"bye"             -> "Bye, bye.", Idle
"farewell"        -> *
"how","are","you" -> "I am fine. I'm so glad to have you here as my customer."
"sell"            -> "I sell much. Just read the blackboards for my awesome wares or just ask me."
"job"             -> "I am a merchant. What can I do for you?"
"name"            -> "My name is Al Dee, but you can call me Al. Do you want to buy something?"
"time"            -> "It is about %T. I am so sorry, I have no watches to sell. Do you want to buy something else?"
"help"            -> "I sell stuff to prices that low, that all other merchants would mock at my stupidity."
"monster"         -> "If you want to challenge the monsters, you need some weapons and armor I sell. You need them definitely!"
"dungeon"         -> "If you want to explore the dungeons, you have to equip yourself with the vital stuff I am selling. It's vital in the deepest sense of the word."
"sewer"           -> "Oh, our sewer system is very primitive; so primitive it's overrun by rats. But the stuff I sell is save from them. Do you want to buy some of it?"
"king"            -> "The king encouraged salesmen to travel here, but only I dared to take the risk, and a risk it was!"
"dallheim"        -> "Some call him a hero." 
"bug"             -> "Bugs plague this isle, but my wares are bugfree, totally bugfree."
"stuff"           -> "I sell equipment of all kinds, all kind available on this isle. Just ask me about my wares if you are interested."
"tibia"           -> "One day I will return to the continent as a rich, a very rich man!"
"thais"           -> "Thais is a crowded town."

"wares"           -> "I sell weapons, shields, armor, helmets, and equipment. For what do you want to ask?"
"offer"           -> *
"weapon"          -> "I sell spears, rapiers, sabres, daggers, hand axes, axes, and short swords. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"armor"           -> "I sell jackets, coats, doublets, leather armor, and leather legs. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"helmet"          -> "I sell leather helmets, studded helmets, and chain helmets. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"shield"          -> "I sell wooden shields and studded shields. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"equipment"       -> "I sell torches, bags, scrolls, shovels, picks, backpacks, sickles, scythes, ropes, fishing rods and sixpacks of worms. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"do","you","sell" -> "What do you need? I sell weapons, armor, helmets, shields, and equipment."
"do","you","have" -> *

"spear"              -> Type=3277, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a spear for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rapier"             -> Type=3272, Amount=1, Price=15,  "Do you want to buy a rapier for %P gold?", Topic=1
"sabre"              -> Type=3273, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to buy a sabre for %P gold?", Topic=1
"dagger"             -> Type=3267, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to buy a dagger for %P gold?", Topic=1
"sickle"             -> Type=3293, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a sickle for %P gold?", Topic=1               
"hand","axe"         -> Type=3268, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a hand axe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"axe"                -> Type=3274, Amount=1, Price=20,  "Do you want to buy an axe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"short","sword"      -> Type=3294, Amount=1, Price=30,  "Do you want to buy a short sword for %P gold?", Topic=1
"jacket"             -> Type=3561, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a jacket for %P gold?", Topic=1
"coat"               -> Type=3562, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a coat for %P gold?", Topic=1
"doublet"            -> Type=3379, Amount=1, Price=16,  "Do you want to buy a doublet for %P gold?", Topic=1 
"leather","armor"    -> Type=3361, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to buy a leather armor for %P gold?", Topic=1
"leather","legs"     -> Type=3559, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy leather legs for %P gold?", Topic=1
"leather","helmet"   -> Type=3355, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to buy a leather helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"studded","helmet"   -> Type=3376, Amount=1, Price=63,  "Do you want to buy a studded helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"chain","helmet"     -> Type=3352, Amount=1, Price=52,  "Do you want to buy a chain helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"wooden","shield"    -> Type=3412, Amount=1, Price=15,  "Do you want to buy a wooden shield for %P gold?", Topic=1
"studded","shield"   -> Type=3426, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to buy a studded shield for %P gold?", Topic=1
"torch"              -> Type=2920, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to buy a torch for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"spear"              -> Type=3277, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A spears for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rapier"             -> Type=3272, Amount=%1, Price=15*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"sabre"              -> Type=3273, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A sabres for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"dagger"             -> Type=3267, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A daggers for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"sickle"             -> Type=3293, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A sickles for %P gold?", Topic=1               
%1,1<%1,"hand","axe"         -> Type=3268, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A hand axes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"axe"                -> Type=3274, Amount=%1, Price=20*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A axes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"short","sword"      -> Type=3294, Amount=%1, Price=30*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A short swords for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"jacket"             -> Type=3561, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A jackets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"coat"               -> Type=3562, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A coats for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"doublet"            -> Type=3379, Amount=%1, Price=16*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A doublets for %P gold?", Topic=1 
%1,1<%1,"leather","armor"    -> Type=3361, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather armors for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"leather","legs"     -> Type=3559, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather legs for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"leather","helmet"   -> Type=3355, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"studded","helmet"   -> Type=3376, Amount=%1, Price=63*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A studded helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"chain","helmet"     -> Type=3352, Amount=%1, Price=52*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A chain helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"wooden","shield"    -> Type=3412, Amount=%1, Price=15*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A wooden shields for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"studded","shield"   -> Type=3426, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A studded shields for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"torch"              -> Type=2920, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A torches for %P gold?", Topic=1

"worm"          -> "I sell worms only in sixpacks for 5 gold each, how many sixpacks of worms do you want to buy?"
"worms"         -> *
%1,"worms"      -> Type=3492, Amount=%1*6, Price=5*%1,   "So you want to buy some of my sixpacks with altogether %A worms for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,"six","pack" -> *

"bag"                -> Type=2853, Amount=1, Price=4,   "Do you want to buy a bag for %P gold?", Topic=1
"scroll"             -> Type=2815, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to buy a scroll for %P gold?", Topic=1
"shovel"             -> Type=3457, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a shovel for %P gold?", Topic=1
"backpack"           -> Type=2854, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a backpack for %P gold?", Topic=1
"scythe"             -> Type=3453, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to buy a scythe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rope"               -> Type=3003, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to buy a rope for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rod"                -> Type=3483, Amount=1, Price=150, "Do you want to buy a fishing rod for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"bag"                -> Type=2853, Amount=%1, Price=4*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A bags for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"scroll"             -> Type=2815, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A scrolls for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"shovel"             -> Type=3457, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A shovels for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"backpack"           -> Type=2854, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A backpacks for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"scythe"             -> Type=3453, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A scythes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rope"               -> Type=3003, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A ropes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rod"                -> Type=3483, Amount=%1, Price=150*%1, "Do you want to buy %A fishing rods for %P gold?", Topic=1

"sell","club"             -> "I don't buy this garbage!"
"sell","dagger"           -> Type=3267, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell","spear"            -> Type=3277, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell","hand","axe"       -> Type=3268, Amount=1, Price=4,   "Do you want to sell a hand axe for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","rapier"           -> Type=3272, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to sell a rapier for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","axe"              -> Type=3274, Amount=1, Price=7,   "Do you want to sell an axe for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","hatchet"          -> Type=3276, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a hatchet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","sabre"            -> Type=3273, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to sell a sabre for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","sword"            -> Type=3264, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a sword for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","mace"             -> Type=3286, Amount=1, Price=30,  "Do you want to sell a mace for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","short","sword"    -> Type=3294, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to sell a short sword for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","doublet"          -> Type=3379, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a doublet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","armor"  -> Type=3361, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to sell a leather armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","chain","armor"    -> Type=3358, Amount=1, Price=40,  "Do you want to sell a chain armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","brass","armor"    -> Type=3359, Amount=1, Price=150, "Do you want to sell a brass armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","helmet" -> Type=3355, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a leather helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","chain","helmet"   -> Type=3352, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to sell a chain helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","studded","helmet" -> Type=3376, Amount=1, Price=20,  "Do you want to sell a studded helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","wooden","shield"  -> Type=3412, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a wooden shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","studded","shield" -> Type=3426, Amount=1, Price=16,  "Do you want to sell a studded shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","brass","shield"   -> Type=3411, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a brass shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","plate","shield"   -> Type=3410, Amount=1, Price=40,  "Do you want to sell a plate shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","copper","shield"  -> Type=3430, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to sell a copper shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","boots"  -> Type=3552, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to sell a pair of leather boots for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","rope"             -> Type=3003, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to sell a rope for %P gold?", Topic=2

"sell",%1,1<%1,"club"             -> "I don't buy this garbage!"
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dagger"           -> Type=3267, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"spear"            -> Type=3277, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"hand","axe"       -> Type=3268, Amount=%1, Price=4*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A hand axes for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"rapier"           -> Type=3272, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"axe"              -> Type=3274, Amount=%1, Price=7*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A axes for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"hatchet"          -> Type=3276, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A hatchets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"sabre"            -> Type=3273, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A sabres for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"sword"            -> Type=3264, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A swords for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"mace"             -> Type=3286, Amount=%1, Price=30*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A maces for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"short","sword"    -> Type=3294, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A short swords for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"doublet"          -> Type=3379, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A doublets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","armor"  -> Type=3361, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A leather armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"chain","armor"    -> Type=3358, Amount=%1, Price=40*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A chain armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"brass","armor"    -> Type=3359, Amount=%1, Price=150*%1, "Do you want to sell %A brass armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","helmet" -> Type=3355, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A leather helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"chain","helmet"   -> Type=3352, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A chain helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"studded","helmet" -> Type=3376, Amount=%1, Price=20*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A studded helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"wooden","shield"  -> Type=3412, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A wooden shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"studded","shield" -> Type=3426, Amount=%1, Price=16*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A studded shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"brass","shield"   -> Type=3411, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A brass shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"plate","shield"   -> Type=3410, Amount=%1, Price=40*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A plate shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"copper","shield"  -> Type=3430, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A copper shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","boots"  -> Type=3552, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A pairs of leather boots for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"rope"             -> Type=3003, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A ropes for %P gold?", Topic=2

Topic=1,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Thank you. Here it is.", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=1,"yes"                   -> "Sorry, you do not have enough gold."
Topic=1                         -> "Maybe you will buy it another time."

Topic=2,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Ok. Here is your money.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=2,"yes"                             -> "Sorry, you do not have one."
Topic=2,"yes",Amount>1                    -> "Sorry, you do not have so many."
Topic=2                                   -> "Maybe next time."

"pick"          -> Type=3462, Amount=1, "Picks are hard to come by. I trade them only for high quality small axes. Do you want to trade?", Topic=3
Topic=3,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Splendid! Here take your pickaxe.", Delete(Type), Create(3456)
Topic=3,"yes"                             -> "Sorry, I am looking for a SMALL axe."
Topic=3,"no"                              -> "Well, then not."
Topic=3                                   -> *

}

is way easier too take a look
PHP:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# aldee.npc: Datenbank für den Händler Al Dee (Newbie)

Name = "Al Dee"
Sex = male
Race = 1
Outfit = (128,97-77-87-115)
Home = [32063,32180,7]
Radius = 1
GoStrength = 8

Behaviour = {
ADDRESS,"hello$",! -> "Hello, hello, %N! Please come in, look, and buy!"
ADDRESS,"hi$",!    -> *
ADDRESS,!          -> Idle
BUSY,"hello$",!    -> "I'll be with you in a moment, %N.", Queue
BUSY,"hi$",!       -> *
BUSY,!             -> NOP
VANISH,!           -> "Bye, bye."

"bye"             -> "Bye, bye.", Idle
"farewell"        -> *
"how","are","you" -> "I am fine. I'm so glad to have you here as my customer."
"sell"            -> "I sell much. Just read the blackboards for my awesome wares or just ask me."
"job"             -> "I am a merchant. What can I do for you?"
"name"            -> "My name is Al Dee, but you can call me Al. Do you want to buy something?"
"time"            -> "It is about %T. I am so sorry, I have no watches to sell. Do you want to buy something else?"
"help"            -> "I sell stuff to prices that low, that all other merchants would mock at my stupidity."
"monster"         -> "If you want to challenge the monsters, you need some weapons and armor I sell. You need them definitely!"
"dungeon"         -> "If you want to explore the dungeons, you have to equip yourself with the vital stuff I am selling. It's vital in the deepest sense of the word."
"sewer"           -> "Oh, our sewer system is very primitive; so primitive it's overrun by rats. But the stuff I sell is save from them. Do you want to buy some of it?"
"king"            -> "The king encouraged salesmen to travel here, but only I dared to take the risk, and a risk it was!"
"dallheim"        -> "Some call him a hero." 
"bug"             -> "Bugs plague this isle, but my wares are bugfree, totally bugfree."
"stuff"           -> "I sell equipment of all kinds, all kind available on this isle. Just ask me about my wares if you are interested."
"tibia"           -> "One day I will return to the continent as a rich, a very rich man!"
"thais"           -> "Thais is a crowded town."

"wares"           -> "I sell weapons, shields, armor, helmets, and equipment. For what do you want to ask?"
"offer"           -> *
"weapon"          -> "I sell spears, rapiers, sabres, daggers, hand axes, axes, and short swords. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"armor"           -> "I sell jackets, coats, doublets, leather armor, and leather legs. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"helmet"          -> "I sell leather helmets, studded helmets, and chain helmets. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"shield"          -> "I sell wooden shields and studded shields. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"equipment"       -> "I sell torches, bags, scrolls, shovels, picks, backpacks, sickles, scythes, ropes, fishing rods and sixpacks of worms. Just tell me what you want to buy."
"do","you","sell" -> "What do you need? I sell weapons, armor, helmets, shields, and equipment."
"do","you","have" -> *

"spear"              -> Type=3277, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a spear for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rapier"             -> Type=3272, Amount=1, Price=15,  "Do you want to buy a rapier for %P gold?", Topic=1
"sabre"              -> Type=3273, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to buy a sabre for %P gold?", Topic=1
"dagger"             -> Type=3267, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to buy a dagger for %P gold?", Topic=1
"sickle"             -> Type=3293, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a sickle for %P gold?", Topic=1               
"hand","axe"         -> Type=3268, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a hand axe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"axe"                -> Type=3274, Amount=1, Price=20,  "Do you want to buy an axe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"short","sword"      -> Type=3294, Amount=1, Price=30,  "Do you want to buy a short sword for %P gold?", Topic=1
"jacket"             -> Type=3561, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a jacket for %P gold?", Topic=1
"coat"               -> Type=3562, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to buy a coat for %P gold?", Topic=1
"doublet"            -> Type=3379, Amount=1, Price=16,  "Do you want to buy a doublet for %P gold?", Topic=1 
"leather","armor"    -> Type=3361, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to buy a leather armor for %P gold?", Topic=1
"leather","legs"     -> Type=3559, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy leather legs for %P gold?", Topic=1
"leather","helmet"   -> Type=3355, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to buy a leather helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"studded","helmet"   -> Type=3376, Amount=1, Price=63,  "Do you want to buy a studded helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"chain","helmet"     -> Type=3352, Amount=1, Price=52,  "Do you want to buy a chain helmet for %P gold?", Topic=1
"wooden","shield"    -> Type=3412, Amount=1, Price=15,  "Do you want to buy a wooden shield for %P gold?", Topic=1
"studded","shield"   -> Type=3426, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to buy a studded shield for %P gold?", Topic=1
"torch"              -> Type=2920, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to buy a torch for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"spear"              -> Type=3277, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A spears for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rapier"             -> Type=3272, Amount=%1, Price=15*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"sabre"              -> Type=3273, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A sabres for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"dagger"             -> Type=3267, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A daggers for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"sickle"             -> Type=3293, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A sickles for %P gold?", Topic=1               
%1,1<%1,"hand","axe"         -> Type=3268, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A hand axes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"axe"                -> Type=3274, Amount=%1, Price=20*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A axes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"short","sword"      -> Type=3294, Amount=%1, Price=30*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A short swords for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"jacket"             -> Type=3561, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A jackets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"coat"               -> Type=3562, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A coats for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"doublet"            -> Type=3379, Amount=%1, Price=16*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A doublets for %P gold?", Topic=1 
%1,1<%1,"leather","armor"    -> Type=3361, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather armors for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"leather","legs"     -> Type=3559, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather legs for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"leather","helmet"   -> Type=3355, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A leather helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"studded","helmet"   -> Type=3376, Amount=%1, Price=63*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A studded helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"chain","helmet"     -> Type=3352, Amount=%1, Price=52*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A chain helmets for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"wooden","shield"    -> Type=3412, Amount=%1, Price=15*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A wooden shields for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"studded","shield"   -> Type=3426, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A studded shields for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"torch"              -> Type=2920, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A torches for %P gold?", Topic=1

"worm"          -> "I sell worms only in sixpacks for 5 gold each, how many sixpacks of worms do you want to buy?"
"worms"         -> *
%1,"worms"      -> Type=3492, Amount=%1*6, Price=5*%1,   "So you want to buy some of my sixpacks with altogether %A worms for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,"six","pack" -> *

"bag"                -> Type=2853, Amount=1, Price=4,   "Do you want to buy a bag for %P gold?", Topic=1
"scroll"             -> Type=2815, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to buy a scroll for %P gold?", Topic=1
"shovel"             -> Type=3457, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a shovel for %P gold?", Topic=1
"backpack"           -> Type=2854, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to buy a backpack for %P gold?", Topic=1
"scythe"             -> Type=3453, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to buy a scythe for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rope"               -> Type=3003, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to buy a rope for %P gold?", Topic=1
"rod"                -> Type=3483, Amount=1, Price=150, "Do you want to buy a fishing rod for %P gold?", Topic=1

%1,1<%1,"bag"                -> Type=2853, Amount=%1, Price=4*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A bags for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"scroll"             -> Type=2815, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to buy %A scrolls for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"shovel"             -> Type=3457, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A shovels for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"backpack"           -> Type=2854, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A backpacks for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"scythe"             -> Type=3453, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A scythes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rope"               -> Type=3003, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to buy %A ropes for %P gold?", Topic=1
%1,1<%1,"rod"                -> Type=3483, Amount=%1, Price=150*%1, "Do you want to buy %A fishing rods for %P gold?", Topic=1

"sell","club"             -> "I don't buy this garbage!"
"sell","dagger"           -> Type=3267, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell","spear"            -> Type=3277, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell","hand","axe"       -> Type=3268, Amount=1, Price=4,   "Do you want to sell a hand axe for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","rapier"           -> Type=3272, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to sell a rapier for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","axe"              -> Type=3274, Amount=1, Price=7,   "Do you want to sell an axe for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","hatchet"          -> Type=3276, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a hatchet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","sabre"            -> Type=3273, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to sell a sabre for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","sword"            -> Type=3264, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a sword for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","mace"             -> Type=3286, Amount=1, Price=30,  "Do you want to sell a mace for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","short","sword"    -> Type=3294, Amount=1, Price=10,  "Do you want to sell a short sword for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","doublet"          -> Type=3379, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a doublet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","armor"  -> Type=3361, Amount=1, Price=5,   "Do you want to sell a leather armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","chain","armor"    -> Type=3358, Amount=1, Price=40,  "Do you want to sell a chain armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","brass","armor"    -> Type=3359, Amount=1, Price=150, "Do you want to sell a brass armor for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","helmet" -> Type=3355, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a leather helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","chain","helmet"   -> Type=3352, Amount=1, Price=12,  "Do you want to sell a chain helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","studded","helmet" -> Type=3376, Amount=1, Price=20,  "Do you want to sell a studded helmet for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","wooden","shield"  -> Type=3412, Amount=1, Price=3,   "Do you want to sell a wooden shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","studded","shield" -> Type=3426, Amount=1, Price=16,  "Do you want to sell a studded shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","brass","shield"   -> Type=3411, Amount=1, Price=25,  "Do you want to sell a brass shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","plate","shield"   -> Type=3410, Amount=1, Price=40,  "Do you want to sell a plate shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","copper","shield"  -> Type=3430, Amount=1, Price=50,  "Do you want to sell a copper shield for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","leather","boots"  -> Type=3552, Amount=1, Price=2,   "Do you want to sell a pair of leather boots for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell","rope"             -> Type=3003, Amount=1, Price=8,   "Do you want to sell a rope for %P gold?", Topic=2

"sell",%1,1<%1,"club"             -> "I don't buy this garbage!"
"sell",%1,1<%1,"dagger"           -> Type=3267, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"spear"            -> Type=3277, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell this garbage? I give you %P gold, ok?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"hand","axe"       -> Type=3268, Amount=%1, Price=4*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A hand axes for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"rapier"           -> Type=3272, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A rapiers for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"axe"              -> Type=3274, Amount=%1, Price=7*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A axes for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"hatchet"          -> Type=3276, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A hatchets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"sabre"            -> Type=3273, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A sabres for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"sword"            -> Type=3264, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A swords for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"mace"             -> Type=3286, Amount=%1, Price=30*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A maces for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"short","sword"    -> Type=3294, Amount=%1, Price=10*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A short swords for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"doublet"          -> Type=3379, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A doublets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","armor"  -> Type=3361, Amount=%1, Price=5*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A leather armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"chain","armor"    -> Type=3358, Amount=%1, Price=40*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A chain armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"brass","armor"    -> Type=3359, Amount=%1, Price=150*%1, "Do you want to sell %A brass armors for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","helmet" -> Type=3355, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A leather helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"chain","helmet"   -> Type=3352, Amount=%1, Price=12*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A chain helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"studded","helmet" -> Type=3376, Amount=%1, Price=20*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A studded helmets for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"wooden","shield"  -> Type=3412, Amount=%1, Price=3*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A wooden shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"studded","shield" -> Type=3426, Amount=%1, Price=16*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A studded shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"brass","shield"   -> Type=3411, Amount=%1, Price=25*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A brass shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"plate","shield"   -> Type=3410, Amount=%1, Price=40*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A plate shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"copper","shield"  -> Type=3430, Amount=%1, Price=50*%1,  "Do you want to sell %A copper shields for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"leather","boots"  -> Type=3552, Amount=%1, Price=2*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A pairs of leather boots for %P gold?", Topic=2
"sell",%1,1<%1,"rope"             -> Type=3003, Amount=%1, Price=8*%1,   "Do you want to sell %A ropes for %P gold?", Topic=2

Topic=1,"yes",CountMoney>=Price -> "Thank you. Here it is.", DeleteMoney, Create(Type)
Topic=1,"yes"                   -> "Sorry, you do not have enough gold."
Topic=1                         -> "Maybe you will buy it another time."

Topic=2,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Ok. Here is your money.", Delete(Type), CreateMoney
Topic=2,"yes"                             -> "Sorry, you do not have one."
Topic=2,"yes",Amount>1                    -> "Sorry, you do not have so many."
Topic=2                                   -> "Maybe next time."

"pick"          -> Type=3462, Amount=1, "Picks are hard to come by. I trade them only for high quality small axes. Do you want to trade?", Topic=3
Topic=3,"yes",Count(Type)>=Amount -> "Splendid! Here take your pickaxe.", Delete(Type), Create(3456)
Topic=3,"yes"                             -> "Sorry, I am looking for a SMALL axe."
Topic=3,"no"                              -> "Well, then not."
Topic=3                                   -> *

}

Revscriptsys;
Lua:
local _npc = NPC:new("Al Dee")

_npc.outfit = { type = 128,  head = 97, body = 77, legs = 87, feet = 115}

_npc.greeting = "Hello, hello, $name Please come in, look, and buy!"
_npc.farewell = "Bye, bye."

_npc.dialog = {
 ["offer"] = "I sell and buy weapons and equipment.";
 ["saraker"] = "I've heard stories about Saraker, the leader of the demonic aliance. We all hope he doesn't decide to attack us.";
 ["demonic aliance"] = "The demonic aliance is the most feared thing here on earth, they could kill all of us if they decided to attack.";
 }

_npc.trade = {
-- The items are sorted by time and if they are shitty items or not
-- So it's easy to remove the shitty items ^^

-- Swords  (Good -- Bad items)
{'giant sword', id=2393, sell=17000};
{'ice rapier', id=2396, sell=1000};
{'fire sword', id=2392, sell=4000};
{'bright sword', id=2407, sell=10000};
--
{"sword", id=2398, buy=75, sell=25};
{'two handed sword', id=2377, sell=500};
{'sabre', id=2385, sell=10};
{'katana', id=2412, sell=30};
{'longsword', id=2397, sell=55};
{'scimitar', id=2419, sell=80};
{'serpent sword', id=2409, sell=200};
{'spike sword', id=2383, sell=700};
{'broad sword', id=2413, sell=200};

-- Axes  (Good -- Bad items)
{'dragon lance', id=2414, sell=9000};
{'fire axe', id=2432, sell=8000};
{'guardian halberd', id=2427, sell=10000};
{'naginata', id=2426, sell=1000};
{'obsidian lance', id=2425, sell=500};
{'knight axe', id=2430, sell=4000};
--
{'double axe', id=2387, sell=300};
{'battle axe', id=2378, sell=150};
{'halberd', id=2381, sell=500};
{'axe', id=2386, sell=10};
{'barbarian axe', id=2429, sell=200};
{'orcish axe', id=2428, sell=100};
{'hatchet', id=2388, sell=25};

-- Clubs  (Good -- Bad items)
{'war hammer', id=2391, sell=1200};
{'skull staff', id=2436, sell=6000};
{'dragon hammer', id=2434, sell=2000};
--
{'clerical mace', id=2423, sell=200};
{'battle hammer', id=2417, sell=150};
{'morning star', id=2394, sell=120};
{'staff', id=2401, sell=100};
{"mace", id=2398, buy=90, sell=30};

-- Helmets  (Good -- Bad items)
{'amazon helmet', id=2499, sell=29000};
{'royal helmet', id=2498, sell=30000};
{'warrior helmet', id=2475, sell=5000};
{'crown helmet', id=2491, sell=2500};
{'devil helmet', id=2462, sell=1000};
--
{'strange helmet', id=2479, sell=500};
{'mystic turban', id=2663, sell=500};
{'dark helmet', id=2490, sell=300};
{'chain helmet', id=2458, sell=25};
{'iron helmet', id=2459, sell=150};
{'soldier helmet', id=2481, sell=60};
{'steel helmet', id=2457, sell=300};
{'viking helmet', id=2473, sell=40};
{'brass helmet', 'hots', id=2460, sell=30};
{'legion helmet', id=2480, sell=20};

-- Armors  (Good -- Bad items)
{'dragon scale mail|dsm', id=2492, sell=40000};
{'magic plate armor|mpa', id=2472, sell=70000};
{'amazon armor', id=2500, sell=12000};
{'golden armor', id=2466, sell=15000};
{'crown armor', id=2487, sell=12000};
{'knight armor', id=2476, sell=5000};
{'blue robe', id=2656, sell=15000};
--
{'dark armor', id=2489, sell=1000};
{'plate armor', id=2463, sell=600};
{'brass armor', id=2465, sell=100};
{'studded armor', id=2484, sell=30};
{'scale armor', id=2483, sell=150};
{'chain armor', id=2464, sell=70};

-- Boots  (Good -- Bad items)
{'steel boots', id=2645, sell=40000};
{'boots of haste|boh', id=2195, sell=30000};
--
{'leather boots', id=2643, sell=10};

-- Legs  (Good -- Bad items)
{'crown legs', id=2488, sell=12000};
{'golden legs', id=2470, sell=50000};
{'knight legs', id=2477, sell=5000};
--
{'plate legs', id=2647, sell=800};
{'brass legs', id=2478, sell=100};
{'chain legs', id=2648, sell=50};
{'studded legs', id=2468, sell=20};

-- Shields  (Good -- Bad items)
{'demon shield', id=2520, sell=25000};
{'vampire shield', id=2534, sell=15000};
{'medusa shield', id=2536, sell=9000};
{'crown shield', id=2519, sell=8000};
{'tower shield', id=2528, sell=8000};
{'dragon shield', id=2516, sell=4000};
{'guardian shield', id=2515, sell=2000};
{'beholder shield', id=2518, sell=1000};
{'amazon shield', id=2537, sell=15000};
{'mastermind shield|mms', id=2514, sell=50000};
--
{'battle shield', id=2513, sell=100};
{'dwarven shield', id=2525, sell=150};
{'plate shield', id=2510, sell=30};
{'brass shield', id=2511, sell=10};
{'copper shield', id=2530, sell=50};
{'steel shield', id=2509, sell=70};

-- Amulets
{'platinum amulet', id=2171, sell=3000};
{'ruby necklace', id=2133, sell=3000};

-- Rings
{'golden ring', id=2179, sell=1500};
{'ring of the sky', id=2123, sell=30000};
} -- END TRADE

Revscriptsys;
Lua:

_npc.dialog = {
 ["saraker"] = "I've heard stories about Saraker, the leader of the demonic aliance. We all hope he doesn't decide to attack us.";
 ["demonic aliance"] = "The demonic aliance is the most feared thing here on earth, they could kill all of us if they decided to attack.";
 }

_npc.trade = {

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

-- Amulets

-- Rings
} -- END TRADE

i always seen it in php ;p

cant someone thats good on hacking try hack cipsoft

We need the map haha and the way they script must look better and also the exe. But i wanna the mapeditor ;(
It's very unlikely that there'll be another opportunity like that in 7.72, unless they have backstabber(s) in their staff.

Btw they're hosting the servers on Linux so they're not using Windows Executables.

Revscriptsys;
Lua:

_npc.dialog = {
 }

_npc.trade = {

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

-- Amulets

-- Rings
} -- END TRADE

Revscriptsys just pwns every other script system :D

Well imo we don't need a binaries, i think the best way is to get sources of Tibia client so OT can get a chance to survive when flash client come ;)

Why debian?

Speed? Gentoo!
Security? OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Hardened Gentoo, or maybe Hardened Debian
Stability? Sure, debian is great here, along with OpenBSD (stability is not "stability"!)
Package tree? Hmm, think that gentoo and debian is somewhat the same here.
"User Friendly" (from a Windows users perspective), well try Linux Mint, PCLinuxOS or Ubuntu
Cutting-Edge? Gentoo, Fedora core, Archlinux
Great new features? Fedora core
Customalization? Gentoo

Anyway, Pentagon use OpenBSD and it's worlds most secure OS. Gentoo compiles all the packages and will win on in speed and customalization (Choose between BSD kernel and Linux kernel!), Debian got a large stable package tree so it's good for long term production servers, Fedora core is good for cutting-edge features, Ubuntu/Mint/PCLinuxOS is more for Desktops, Archlinux for cutting-edge Desktops.

Back