• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clarification about Kingdom Age

Failure

Reaction score
bannerbyriver.png

Greetings,
I'm Victor, one of Kingdom Age's administrators and I'm here to clarify some things about the server.

As most of you know, Kingdom Age is a server to innovate the world of ATS (Alternative Tibia Server) with the goal of reformulating your concept about Tibia.
We developed lots of new and unique features, but sadly, we didn't test everything as we should have done.

About the screenshot of myself adding level to a player, it was just a TEST, because the player told me that his attribute points were corrupted. After the test, everything was right and I removed this levels.

Along with all this problems, the dedicated server that Kingdom Age was hosted, was terrible and everybody was having lags and kicks. This problem is already solved and the new dedicated server is wonderful.

The best solution found by us was to close the server and fix ALL the known bugs, then, reopen and that's what we're doing.

Kingdom Age will be back in the end of the next week, so, keep your eyes on our website!

We're here to apologise for all the trouble it may have caused and make sure that everybody will have a nice game to player in the next days.

Kingdom Age Forum Online! Kingdom Age Forum

Regards,
Kingdom Age

Fix botting and im on! :D Just change Rsa key and wiiin!!!

Edit: Oh yeah.. And fix ur gamemasters! Most of them have childish behaviour and running around spamming /r on whatever they like

Well, nevalope, i made you a MC client for this game. Also, I can probable make it capable of botting even if you change rsa and client version.

Anyway, I like the idea and hope you all the best. Might the Tibia Gods make you more powerful then all download and run can ever hope ;)

Well, nevalope, i made you a MC client for this game. Also, I can probable make it capable of botting even if you change rsa and client version.

Anyway, I like the idea and hope you all the best. Might the Tibia Gods make you more powerful then all download and run can ever hope ;)

^^ So you can make any un-bottable client bot-friendly? lols :p

Good but please stop make the serv reset its a great OT and lol the prem is more expensive here than rl tibia, so I think you should lower the price or adding the prem more days ?? =P

ye what about whit our premium time i bought 30 days ad then pff
(Name ingame: Zero)

Back