• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

claw of the noxious spawn

Spo teh pro

Reaction score
Hello .. while i was bored I was thinking out of a nice idea but since im noob at scripting I doubt i can make it
anyway here is it:

If you wear claw of the noxious spawn in your arrow slot, you get 35% melee dmg (depends on what weapon you use), it has 10 minutes duration and also when you wear it you lose like 100 hp per sec

Would be nice if anyone of you good scripters could do this :)
I'd be really thankful !

Last edited:
Code:
	<item id="10309" article="a" name="claw of the noxious spawn">
		<attribute key="description" value="It's like a glove and you can't wear a ring on it. You are not sure if you should really put it on."/>
		<attribute key="weight" value="500"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="arrow"/>
		<attribute key="healthLoss" value="100"/>
		<attribute key="ticks" value="1000"/>
		<attribute key="stopduration" value="1"/>
		<attribute key="showduration" value="0"/>
	</item>

This is what I got yet, tho it doesnt show any action.. I dont lose any HP by wearing or anything like that

Please guys! heeelp me ;<

:S i need it too i use mystic spirit and dont work like crying damson ;/
xd and it's a ring no arrow xd

healtLoss? lol

haha im newbie and i just did a example because maybe people get it then what I mean

And yeah i know its in ring slot but it sucks .. a claw as a ring?

o_O
I prefer arrow slot

yeah ? and i did so o_O?
Yesterday, 13:33
Today, 15:06

Thats like 25 1/2 houers or not?:eek:

helf mir mal mit dem script ;D
Ich hab dich schon vor einer woche oder so in MSN geaddet, weil mein freund mir gesagt hat wärst n guter scripter

sry for german, tho i saw hes german aswell

Back