• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Clean = crash

Fiodor

Lua & Maps
Reaction score
TFS Crying damson 0.3.5 pl1, rl map
when I say /clean, server stopped. Console is still on, but playres can't play and i have to restart

how to fix it?

Lazy computer?

I did same with a rl map server on my Laptop, which is really lazy, Server freezed and I shuted it down after 1 hour~...

perhaps thats the problem? ;)

Thats a lot of tiles to clean, test it again and let it run for some hours to see that it works.

Though ram is a big part.

ofc, nothing happens if you don't have ram, same to anything inside a computer...

it doesn't matter if you have 2 Gb ram, 6, 8, or 16 Gb, if you're only playing Tibia and nothing else.. because more ram doesn't make your computer faster, it only make it can handle a bit more at same time...

so,, the part you mean "Ram is a big deal in a computer"... it's same to everything you find in a computer, try to run a computer without energy cable.. or without screen, or maybe without processor....

Yes true but why pay $500 more for say a 8gb stick of ram when you could pay $200 for a 2gb stick of ram?(bad example I know) Theirs a difference with ram, ram is the speed and ram helps it so you can play and use things without lag(games for instance).Processors are big too but ram is a "big" deal.

i don't know wtf I am talking about just something I am not so sure for myself. lmao

I might have a little bit correct? ;p

Yes true but why pay $500 more for say a 8gb stick of ram when you could pay $200 for a 2gb stick of ram?(bad example I know) Theirs a difference with ram, ram is the speed and ram helps it so you can play and use things without lag(games for instance).Processors are big too but ram is a "big" deal.

i don't know wtf I am talking about just something I am not so sure for myself. lmao

I might have a little bit correct? ;p

you're talking like if you'd lay 8 Gb ram in a Volvo it would become a Ferrari :O

ofc, nothing happens if you don't have ram, same to anything inside a computer...

it doesn't matter if you have 2 Gb ram, 6, 8, or 16 Gb, if you're only playing Tibia and nothing else.. because more ram doesn't make your computer faster, it only make it can handle a bit more at same time...

so,, the part you mean "Ram is a big deal in a computer"... it's same to everything you find in a computer, try to run a computer without energy cable.. or without screen, or maybe without processor....
A fast RAM makes your PC faster.

Processor= the speed of the computer.
Ram= how much you can have up at the same time (big programs or just many)

or am i wrong?

Processor is the one that handle the action speed, Harddrive store your items, and send info to processor, Also hard drive make speed difference, since a hard drive have a "Max Capacity".
Ram is the Muscle that keep the items up, Ram with more Mhz means it wont slow down the process the same as low Mhz,

=
If you get xxx speed out from harddrive + Processor, you can never go faster after passing ram, because Ram doesn't set speed, unless the ram is more lazy then Harddrive and Processor... and if it's, it will only slow down the process...

Back