• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client 10.98 with latest sprites [10.98 with 12.70 Sprites]

czaja152

Reaction score
@Evil Puncker
"Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?"

OP
OP
Evil Puncker

Evil Puncker

prolonged absenteeism
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
@Evil Puncker
"Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?"
that is probably fault of spider ot client converter, nothing I can do about :confused:

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Zbizu
@Evil Puncker

could you give example of bugged client id/effect? We need that to compare dat files.

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
@Evil Puncker
to solve this you need to use a client converter.

firt save all your current outfits in a folder.

1, convert the client from 10.98 to 10.56
2, with the object builder 10.56 (edit the loops, and animations)
3, save and convert from 10.56 to 10.98

and then replace every addon with the addons of the folder. (because 10.56 have no idle animations)
i know its lazy but is the only solution
done

damiian

Reaction score
if you want use this on tfs 1.4 with orts2 you can get a problem on respawn and non-unique items its rlly long list display in console

OP
OP
Evil Puncker

Evil Puncker

prolonged absenteeism
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
if you want use this on tfs 1.4 with orts2 you can get a problem on respawn and non-unique items its rlly long list display in console
yeah, monster loot will need to be changed to item id instead of names

pejti

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have weird problem with sprites displayed in the game.

It looks like this, I wanted to add new items (from latest Tibia version) and it's okay. I put their on the map, I can pick up, dress up etc but.. everything is okay if item ID (RME ID) is < 32767. If I add for example lion axe (RME ID: 36909) and put it to the backpack I can see this sprite, but when I will logout and login again, sprite of lion axe is "empty/grey square" and when I put it on the ground and if I click on it I see "You see an item of type 32767.".

I'm using 10.98 client and TFS 1.2. Do I need to change client/TFS version?

OP
OP
Evil Puncker

Evil Puncker

prolonged absenteeism
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have weird problem with sprites displayed in the game.

It looks like this, I wanted to add new items (from latest Tibia version) and it's okay. I put their on the map, I can pick up, dress up etc but.. everything is okay if item ID (RME ID) is < 32767. If I add for example lion axe (RME ID: 36909) and put it to the backpack I can see this sprite, but when I will logout and login again, sprite of lion axe is "empty/grey square" and when I put it on the ground and if I click on it I see "You see an item of type 32767.".

I'm using 10.98 client and TFS 1.2. Do I need to change client/TFS version?
I strongly suggest you to use tfs 1.4 instead, but these are the changes you need to do in 1.2 I suppose:

change it to 40000 and recompile