• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded 13.x assets to .dat/.spr format

E

Evil Puncker

ATTENTION!!! PROJECT CURRENTLY ON HOLD/NOT WORKING BECAUSE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL UP TO DATE items.otb FILE YET​

Current Version: 13.16.13209​

What is this?​

These are Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr files in old format but with recent updates (sprites) added, they can be used in old tools that still uses for them, like: RME, OTC, Object Builder, Item Editor etc.

How To Use​

• (Assuming you already have your TFS 1.4.x set up and THIS RME installed)
  • Download file from repository
  • Extract dat and spr.zip to your client folder
  • Apply these changes to your tfs
  • edit src/itemloader.h changes accordingly to your desired version and items.otb version
  • Recompile TFS
  • Replace both your TFS and RME items.otb and items.xml with these files (working only up to 12.87 version)
  • Enjoy

7k7hWRh.gif
lUI2Etm.gif
MpT2hQH.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME... With this, I can use the same 12.X sprites but in an OT-server that have the potential for further improvements (Like adding more sprites made by the comunity or by me)

Followed Your steps but after changing this line "<data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>" my RME can't launch, it freezes on "loading Tibia.dat... (0%)" Can You help?

Followed Your steps but after changing this line "<data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>" my RME can't launch, it freezes on "loading Tibia.dat... (0%)" Can You help?
what rme version are you using?

Yup, now it's working. But can You give me please some items or item IDs that have changed sprites to ver 12+ so I'll be able to check if I installed everything properly to my server? ;)
sure
2021-02-03 17_04_07-SadTeamMapper.otbm - Remere's Map Editor.png
any ID past 26381 or so, is above 10.98 version

Could you maybe do that for 8.60 too? I couldnt manage to import OBD files nor open my 8.60v1 client on the same OB that edits the 12+ client.

Or, atleast tell me where I can find a OB that works with both 12+ and 8.60 for imports/exports, or guide me thru what should I do :p

Thanks in advance, Oneda.

Last edited:
Could you maybe do that for 8.60 too? I couldnt manage to import OBD files nor open my 8.60v1 client on the same OB that edits the 12+ client.

Or, atleast tell me where I can find a OB that works with both 12+ and 8.60 for imports/exports, or guide me thru what should I do :p

Thanks in advance, Oneda.
you don't need an OB that works with 12, but just transform the 12 files into .dat and .spr and you can work with them:

Hey, same error here, already using lastest RME, already applied the patch too. Could u help? In appreciate, thanks.

it is impossible to have the same errors after applying that patch, because that patch is exactly to fix those errors 😁 check your files again to see if the comments are correct

sad.png

I followed an instruction, but nothing changed. No errors, but no new sprites (i don't know ids for items 11+ so i can't check in game). I have RME 3.7 but the highest id i see is around 9k.

Back