• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client 8.54 Creashes on 1 1 acc

Ravauvial

Reaction score
My Client 8.54 Crashes when I try to login and create an account with the internal account manager.
Server: cryingdamson6pl1-gui
Client: Tibia 8.54
Ip Changer: Tibia MULTI-ip changer 7.46.52 by Asprate
I am useing SQLlite in my config.lua which is default

This is a box that comes up when crash happens.
Code:
The Tibia client encountered a critical error and had to be stopped

A detailed error report has been written to the error file which you are asked to submit at your next login.
This is what comes up in client when you run it next time.
Code:
Error Report:

Debug Assertion 8.54 Control.cpp 1324
Thu Mar 18 00:43:20 2010
Graphic Engine: OpenGL (1)
Operating System: Windows 200 Professional in USA
Prossessor: AMD Athalon XP 2600+
Video Card: ATI Radion 9200 SERI
Last Packet Types: 138 100 020 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 138 017 172 059 018 179 101 108 099 111 109 101 032 116 111 032
Player Name: Account Manager (Forgotten)
Player Action: 049 050 055 046 048 046 049 058 055 049 055 050
Player.cpp 361: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 992: exception occurred (ErrorCode= 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1330: exception occurred (Type=138)(MainWindow = 151887056), reason:
Control.cpp 1324: unknown packet type during game (Type = 138)

any help?

I don't think TFS is actually tested with SQLite but to the issue;
Have you confirmed the account manager spawns in a proper position (can you stand there on any other character? Also, try to create a new character in the database and login on that one.

Edit; Oh, I assume you get past the login/character screen?

I don't think TFS is actually tested with SQLite but to the issue;
Have you confirmed the account manager spawns in a proper position
Yes it is standard for TFS to have at 50x 50y 7z
(can you stand there on any other character?
I don't have any other characters to stert with.
Also, try to create a new character in the database and login on that one.
Having problems with the SQLite Admin is or must be out of date for the newer TFS, looking for one that supports 8.54 now.

Edit; Oh, I assume you get past the login/character screen?
I get to the place were you can see the Character Account Manager, when I click on it it Crashes.

I don't know :/

Use an ACC instead of ingame account manager?

I am trying to save as much resources as posible by not installing the MySQL, Apache, PHP, and all the other resource hog programs to make that work. I have a Website on a seperate server and file server on another, This keeps the main game server free to accept more players. and keeps lag to a minimum.

Well rav I have that same error using uniserv/same tfs revision/and maac. So i stipped through all the file sets one at a time, Could not trace it down. took out first items, creaturescripts items ect ect ect one at a time....didnt find it. I tried to use maac and in game and get it. I checked the map multiple times and it is not flawed. I manually changed the location of the characters in the db x y and z and still had it. I have been unable to trace the problem and I have re-installed the tibia client a couple times. I checked my map version as well and it is correct. So what else is there? .... im running out of shit to try.

Ok just to follow up, If you get this problem, restore the original tfs server config file and redo it because somwhere along the lines even if you cant see it(like in my case) there is an error in it and it causes this. Good luck

Back