• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Client issues

Jfrye

Mapper, trying to learn scripting
Solutions
Reaction score
I was attempting to upgrade my server to the latest version. Im using the latest tibia version, made the changes to the RSA numbers and the loginWebService address in the client.exe. Now when I try to open the client I get this error code. What am I missing here?

This is my first attempt at something like this as I usually just stay in an older version of the game, but I want the new tibia features.

I was able to get some help getting the new client setup. Now when I try to log into the game using new client, it tells me wrong password and stuff. But it will let me open up normal tibia from that client.

I have my website up, and server up. Database is setup. Using znote 1.6. What could I have done wrong to not be able to use the client for OTserver?

Last edited:
Back