• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Close ftw

Hello I'd Like to add an application Let me start

My Name is david I'm 19 years old.I'm from Wales.

My experience In job is pretty high in scripting.I speak English And Spaniol

I play Tibia Per day as much as i want For Example if i wanna script for two days i will Because i decide what i do and when

Regards

~Blue Wizard~

I play Tibia Per day as much as i want For Example if i wanna script for two days i will Because i decide what i do and when

Regards

~Blue Wizard~
semi-off topic, but where in wales? i'm in Swansea (well, term time)

enjoy your free bump xD

Regards

~Blue Wizard~

Dear David, you seem to be a potential but if you can, add me on MSN so i can have a piece of your work sent to me.

MSN : [email protected]

Best Regards, Super Nova

Name: Dome
Forum Names: Trojoka/masterkiller/Ramush
Job: Mapper
Experience: 1 Year

Hello i would like to sign for Scripter
Name : Linus
Experience At The Job Your Going For : Well i have been scripting and mapping for some servers
Language Spoken : Swedish and English
Time Playing Tibia Per Day : every day different hours

Name : Matt
JOB: Community Manager, if still needed:)
Experience At The Job Your Going For : I have owned many ots, and have been involved with many projects that took off and didnt take off. I have been playing tibia since 7.92, and its a very interesting game. I'm very mature, and a good rule enforcer, and i also abide by the rules.
Language Spoken : English, going into my 3rd year of spanish.
Time Playing Tibia Per Day : As much as i want or that is needed, since it is summer ofcourse :p

Thanks for taking time to read my application

Matt

Last edited:
I sign for Community Manager's job. You can find details about me and my application from this link: http://otland.net/f61/gamemaster-qu...ssional-gamemaster-looking-more-duties-58142/

Add me to MSN and let's talk more, if you are interested.

Ok, my MSN is [email protected]

Name: Dome
Forum Names: Trojoka/masterkiller/Ramush
Job: Mapper
Experience: 1 Year

Dear Trojoka, we are in need of a mapper, please send me pictures of a snow city for your test. I will give you how many days are needed.

Hello i would like to sign for Scripter
Name : Linus
Experience At The Job Your Going For : Well i have been scripting and mapping for some servers
Language Spoken : Swedish and English
Time Playing Tibia Per Day : every day different hours

Linus, For mapping, send me a picture of a Snow city for your test, I will give you how much time you need. And for the Scripting part, make me a script that makes the player have a buff that increases the defense, attack, and the speed of the player.

Name : Matt
JOB: Community Manager, if still needed:)
Experience At The Job Your Going For : I have owned many ots, and have been involved with many projects that took off and didnt take off. I have been playing tibia since 7.92, and its a very interesting game. I'm very mature, and a good rule enforcer, and i also abide by the rules.
Language Spoken : English, going into my 3rd year of spanish.
Time Playing Tibia Per Day : As much as i want or that is needed, since it is summer ofcourse :p

Thanks for taking time to read my application

Matt

Thank you for your application, add me on MSN, as a CM is a minor job, the test will be asking questions on resolving disputes.

MSN : [email protected]

I keep trying to message you on msn, but you keep logging.

Back