• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Closed

Giving away? Can you specific that abit more:p? I might be intresested..

Ok. I thought I was quite clear but I'm going to make it "clearer"

I will give you my dedicated server if you are serius about it and are really need in a server. I don't want to give out my dedicated for a copy and paste server like franks.

Zonet, if you ment that I will take your server that just bullshit.

I'm just trying to be nice to the community.

why not to keep meteria? i saw 30+ players there yesterday, server need some time + worm more, to get bigger online probably :>

As an owner of a webhosting company, I would like to tell you a few things why you should not trust this, if you feel you have been working very hard on your server.

Positive things (If he hasn't done anything of the negative things)
  • You can change the password (The provider will need to reload the Operative System in order to access it, which means all data will be removed during the OS reload.

Negative things:
  • Even if you change the password, he could've made a "password" backup on a floppy disk, which means he can simply use that floppy disk to recover his password and steal your distribution. (The floppy disk needs to be into the server already for this to work.

I wouldn't trust this.

Share the dedicated with Meteria? What OS?

I think it's windows 2003, not sure thought

why not to keep meteria? i saw 30+ players there yesterday, server need some time + worm more, to get bigger online probably :>

I don't got time to make it all my own. Since It's only me and I can trust ppl I have 0 chance to make it.

As an owner of a webhosting company, I would like to tell you a few things why you should not trust this, if you feel you have been working very hard on your server.

• You can change the password (The provider will need to reload the Operative System in order to access it, which means all data will be removed during the OS reload.

Negative things:
  • Even if you change the password, he could've made a "password" backup on a floppy disk, which means he can simply use that floppy disk to recover his password and steal your distribution. (The floppy disk needs to be into the server already for this to work.

I wouldn't trust this.

Just got one thing to say to you, screw you.

@All Others.
If you don't trust me, don't bother to post since I'm just want to be nice and seems that some ppl don't see that.

EDIT :
Meteria Layout will be added in the download boards in the following days I hope, depends on the mods time to allow it.

Negative things:

I wouldn't trust this.
First of all, your not a owner of a webbhosting company, that was just a dream you had.
And second, you suck Nikkster.

Back