• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Closet's Crystal Coin Service *** 100% Trusted *** 0.3€ - 0.22€ / kk

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
ypkF7qs.png

Hello, as I've started to gain a lot of KK's on ShadowCores again and I don't have anything to do with it I want to open a selling service for it.

Actual Stock: ~50kk (note that it can grow / decrease every day but not that much - I will update the current stock every day so it's always the new amount of money I currently have)

Prices:
  • 1kk+ = 0,3€ / kk
  • 5kk+ = 0,28€ / kk
  • 10kk+ = 0,27€ / kk
  • 50kk+ = 0,25€ / kk
  • 100kk+ = 0,22€ / kk
If you buy more than 100kk at once I will give some small bonusses of items or crystal coins as a thank you for using my service.

Payment Method:
  • PayPal (METHOD: AS YOU WOULD SEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS) YOU MUST BE A VERIFIED PAYPAL USER.
  • Moneybookers / Skrill (I PREFER THIS METHOD - SAME AS PAYPAL)

Rules & Steps of using my service:
  1. Message me in-game on nick "Closet" or here in forum per posting below this thread or per PM and write how much money you want to buy.
  2. I will read the message and contact you to arrange everything.
  3. You pay first on the PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill e-mail I give to you.
  4. When I receive the money on my PayPal / Moneybookers account, I send you your amount of cc's with a parcel or give it to you in depot.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: I don't know you, why should I trust a person with a monkey on the avatar?? You can scam me very easy.
A: You don't need to trust me and use my service but when you decide to you should know: I don't see any need to scam other people because I gained the money in-game, I didn't bought it for real money and like I said before I don't have anything to do with such huge amount of money since only 20kk are reaching for me for waring and I'm interested to sell it. Also I am playing ShadowCores since the begginning and I really like the server that's why I wouldn't like to loose my respect I have earned by some old players.

Q: Is there any proof that I can trust you?
A: It's the first time I make a selling service. But if it helps for you I gamble a lot with huge amount of moneys always with opened cast so maybe you can watch me the next days when I'm gambling or ask some people that played with me.

Q: What if I don't trust you anyway?
A: Leave my thread then and don't use my service.

Q: How big are the bonusses you are going to give for me if I buy more than 100kk?
A: Depends on the amount of cash you buy. We will discuss it when you buy it.

If you have more questions post below, message me in-game on nick: Closet or contact me per PM on Forum. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Q: Is there any proof that I can trust you?
A: I'm not sure because it's the first time I make a selling service. But if it helps for you I gamble a lot with huge amount of moneys always with opened cast so maybe you can watch me the next days when I'm gambling or ask some people that played with me.

I lolled XD I wouldn't buy from this guy.
His friends are known for selling chars and then take them back after a while.

I lolled XD I wouldn't buy from this guy.
His friends are known for selling chars and then take them back after a while.
Am I my friends? Is this a character selling thread? I don't steal anything and I already sold 50kk :) The transaction went very fast and there were no problems, if you didn't buy and do not want to buy then stop flaming this thread and talking about things that have nothing to do with me

Back
Top Bottom