• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cmake problem bugs

lordoskarus

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Today i started my adventure with OTClient and i have a first bug :D. Can you Help me?
I reading this tutorial https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows .
I installed all what writer tell, when i "Generate CodeBlocks Project file" in Cmake(3.0.2).
I have this problem:

Code:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/otclientsrc/CMakeFiles/3.0.2/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/otclientsrc/CMakeFiles/3.0.2/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
CMake Error in :
  No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found.

Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting the CMake cache entry
  CMAKE_C_COMPILER to the full path to the compiler, or to the compiler name
  if it is in the PATH.

CMake Error in :
  No CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER could be found.

Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting the CMake cache entry
  CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER to the full path to the compiler, or to the compiler
  name if it is in the PATH.

CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.0)

should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

i Cant open files... I cant open new project? I cant all.. So i hope that i repair Cmake :/

Back