• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Cocoon Spider pops out

ziggy46802

Reaction score
Put this in actions.xml

Code:
	<!-- Spider Pods -->
	<action actionid="3001" script="other/spiderpod01.lua"/>

And for every second, and so forth one you add, make it "3002" and /spiderpod02, I will show you what you have to edit in the actual code for a new cocoon.

Make a script called spiderpod01, put it in other folder and this is it

Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

local closed = 7537
local open = 7536
local pos = {x=1141,y=916,z=7} 	--set position	of cocoon here
local chance = math.random(0,100000)

function goto(cid, item)
	addEvent(restore, (1000 * 60 * 4),(1000 * 60 * 9) , cid) --the 4 is 4 minutes minimum, the 9 is 9 minutes maximum, you can change it to whatever you want
	--addEvent(restore, 5000,10000, cid) --test mode
	return true
end

function restore(cid, item1, item2)
		doRemoveItem(getTileItemById(pos, open).uid)         
doItemSetAttribute(doCreateItem(closed,pos), "aid", 3001)	--set AID (the second one would be 3002)
			return true
end	

if item.itemid == closed then                               
			doPlayerAddSkillTry(cid, SKILL_FIST, 5) --you can delete this line if you dont want it to increase your fist fighting, the 5 is how many "hits" it counts it as
			doRemoveItem(getTileItemById(pos, closed).uid)
			doCreateItem(open,pos)	
			addEvent(goto, 1, 2, cid)            
			doSendMagicEffect(pos, 3)
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 45)
		else
			doCreatureSay(cid, "The cocoon is already open.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
			end

if chance >= 0 and chance <= 80000 then  --change the front two number "80" to whatever percent you want for a spider to pop out
	doCreateMonster('spider', pos)
	doCreatureSay(cid, "A spider popped out of the cocoon!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)	
		return false
	end

if chance >= 80001 and chance <= 100000 then --set the 80001 to like, 20001 if you set the spider above to 20000, just 1 more than the spider
	doCreateMonster('poison spider', pos)
	doCreatureSay(cid, "A poison spider popped out of the cocoon!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) 
		return false
	end

return true
	end

Sorry I took it as Lua Functions meaning Lua scripts as well, or just anything dealing with general Lua things.

Move it if need be, sorry I posted it in the wrong section, I was unaware.

Back