• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Color and Love

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
This was meant to be a poem, but now I've decided to make it into a blog entry. Its said, love has no color. Its said, love has no bounds. If so, why is it that everyday, someone in this world has to be affected by the way they were born? As if it were a curse they dealt with day in and day out. Today, I suffered a great loss in my life. All because of the values of another. Values, that many people in this world are brought up in.

Its said that because of the civil laws of today, racism is no longer tolerated publicly. But what happens when in intrudes into the personal lives of others? What happens when it reaches and plants its roots in such a personal realm such as love?

I sit here , thinking and crying, thinking about the values brought up in others. I don't believe anyone else's values are wrong, but when it affects someone else's life to such an extent, there has to be a line. When it crosses reaches and grabs you with all its negative afflictions, what do you do then?

Sometimes I wish race didn't matter to others. I mean seriously, why should a person have to suffer in life simply because they were born African America? Or Asain, or Middle Eastern, or even American? For all you racist people out there, I hope you have fun while rolling in your disgusting pile of ignorance. And simply because of your ignorance now someone else is made to pay.

Everyone, have a good night. And please, just take these words to heart and try to think about how your values affects the life of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this text made me more sad (than I was before).
Reminds my heart about values, that really matter - though, I'm trying to follow them everyday.
I believe in world that doesn't exists nowdays, but the text rot my heart; deeper and deeper and deeper.

Its not only about racism, everything has changed in bad way - but racism is also a huge problem on our planet.

# Maybe I'll edit this post later.

Fighting, thats exactly the point I wanted to get across, im so happy someone realised.

Back