• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

compilation with news revscripts

EduardoDantas

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello .. Good night
Well, it's a simple medium. I compiled tfs with new lua features and so on.
I can not open the crash map just before the initialization gamestate ..
I am compiling in 64 bits. But it does have one though, small maps usually open.

I don't really get your problem, can you be more specific about this
Are you having trouble opening the server with a bigger map?
Are you using default files or did you just throw over files of another datapack?
I'm not able to help you, unless you give more feedback about what you try to do and what you actually changed.

Last edited:
First, thank you for the response.

Okay ... I'll detail as much as possible.
I'm using a global pack (edited and revised by me) the map rotates around 160 mbs
When opening a small map, around 60 mb opens normally, when I try a global map crash.
I made the following modifications in my source:
# 2558:

# 2569 (monster droploot lua): https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/commit/38eb0cde9eb579765a7e9588eb3d2143dd55a19

# 2571 (lua weapons):

One detail is that my source before I add the modifications mentioned above, would normally open the global map.

The crash occurs there. I did the test with my previous distro modifications and realized that the crash occurs when it should come the message "initializing gamestate"

You are missing a lot of commits which need to be applied aswell, they fix a lot of errors which have been discovered already and caused crashes.
Your best bet would be to get all of my commits in aswell
such like:

edit:
I've quickly made a test (without spawns and houses tho)
worked.png
so I'm pretty sure it's because you skipped some commits.

Last edited:
My sincere thanks. Solved the problem, I do not know which commit exactly solved it, but I think it was all ..
Now it's loading normally. :)
Thank you very much, best forum for Open Tibia!

Last edited:
Back