• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiler Error crytopp-static.lib TFS 1.3

edwinaaa

Reaction score
Hello guys, how are you, I have a problem with the compilation of a TFS 1.3 which asks me for a crytopp-static.lib library but it does not want to read it, some way to install it or to solve this error, it should be noted that I use the command then can someone help me thanks

Code:
undefined./vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp

C++:
otservbr-global-archived-outdated-10-12x\out\build\x64-Release\LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cryptopp-static.lib'

CMakeLists.txt
"find_package(CRYPTOPP CONFIG REQUIRED)":
set(CRYPTOPP_LIBRARIES "caminho/para/a/biblioteca/cryptopp.lib")

find_package(cryptopp CONFIG REQUIRED)
set(CRYPTOPP_LIBRARIES "C:/Users/Tech/Desktop/Nova pasta/otservbr-global-stable-v1.2.0/out/build/x64-Release/vcpkg_installed/x64-windows/lib/cryptopp.lib")

Back