• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling in Dev-C++

You need to figure out the proper version of GCC to compile with. It seems 4.9 is too new. It seems you're trying to compile some sort of Pokémon server? Is there no documentation for building it?

Nope, this is brazilian server PokemonRoxy. I have source for Client (there is vc12, so i can easly compile with visual studio) But i have another source for Server, but there is only TheForgottenServer.dev. Maybe i dont have right libs? i dont know about it to much but i try.

(I finally fixed this by importing into Code::Blocks ) <<<<--- I trying this, but i still got this same errors.

[14/05/2020 16:58:54] Pokemon Dash Advanced, version 0.3.6 (PDA)
[14/05/2020 16:58:54] Compiled with GNU C++ version 4.4.0 at Jun 6 2019, 13:39:38.
[14/05/2020 16:58:54] A server developed by Elf, slawkens, Talaturen, KaczooH, Lithium, Kiper, Kornholijo.
[14/05/2020 16:58:54] Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: OTLand (http://otland.net).

Hmm i find this when i use my server.

I can't really help you with such an ancient GCC. But if you update it to something a lot newer, I do know how to make 0.3.6 era servers compile on modern systems.

Thank u for helping, but im still newbie in this case. i try to work with lua, but maybe next time i try to do something about it.. Or i can send u Server source so u can try and write tutorial (joke) for me ^^

Sure, if you want I can probably compile your source for you. But I presume you want this compiled to a Windows exe. And that's something I will not do.

I'm a firm believer in network service daemons belong on Unix and that means Windows users should run TFS in VirtualBox.

If you can get->Kubuntu 20.04 LTS or->Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS running in a VirtualBox then send me your source in a private message and I'll make the patches you need for your source to compile.

If you are running Windows 10, be aware than you need to do the following before VirtualBox will work:

1.) Disable the following Windows features:
  • Hyper-V
  • Virtual Machine Platform
  • Windows Hypervisor platform
  • Container
2.) Turn off Core Isolation in Windows Defender under "Device Security".

3.) Run this command under an administrator cmd prompt:
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

4.) Reboot.

5.) Make sure VT-x or AMD-V or "CPU Virtualization" functions are enabled in your BIOS settings.

Then VirtualBox should work.

Back