• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Issue: preprocessing failed & boost warning :(

Eryklok

Reaction score
I am trying to compile the OTClient and i continuously get a preprocessing error with no description whatsoever nearly at the end of the process, everything in Cmake/MinGW went fine and i have the Code Blocks project file, it compiles with warning from one line;
Code:
C:\boost_1_50_0\boost\thread\win32\shared_mutex.hpp|98|warning: missing initializer for member 'boost::shared_mutex::state_data::exclusive_waiting_blocked' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]|
then separate line with no explanation;
Code:
||preprocessing failed.|
i am not sure if its because i downloaded the dll files from the tutorial then redownloaded that version so i have the full folder or whether its something inside the code thats giving out that error, either way i've been trying to work out how to get this working for the entire day and im left with just this warning and a precompiling error, no sound (deleted from client module too), no bot protection and the dx9 (OPENGLES=2.0), i cant find the boost folder either, even tho i downloaded and tried every single folder, i am only getting the lib files from the tutorial on this forum and the boost 1.50 "INCLUDE_DIR" but no errors.
i also have all the directx9 file paths because i thought i had to enable direct x before, but i unticked direct x so it shouldn't make any difference.
I also renamed the window in src\main.cpp
Code:
g_app.setName("Tibia");
g_app.setCompactName("Tibia");
is this what's causing the error? which one of those is the process name/window name? cheers in advance :)

Last edited:
Back