• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling problem

I Sophie

I Sophie
Reaction score
I wish to learn how to compile the clients but honestly i don't know how , i just follow the steps of some posts
But i still cannot i found this error.

Attachments

Before you follow that guide, if you are running 64-bit Windows (probably), please do this. It will save you headaches.

Bash:
set VCPKG_DEFAULT_TRIPLET=x64-windows
set VCPKG_TARGET_ARCHITECTURE=x64
set VCPKG_LIBRARY_LINKAGE=dynamic
set VCPKG_CRT_LINKAGE=static

I don't know what's the wrong with that files,
Honestly i'm trying hard to fix the issues,
Where do i find this "Bash" To edit?

Attachments

Those commands are for the command line of Visual Studio|Code]

Same place that tutorial above will have you installing packages with vcpkg. Just do those commands right before you run any vcpkg commands.

Well? Did you read the error: It's pretty clear.

There is a { without it's matching } around line 58 of the file lockfree.h 🤷‍♀️

Honestly i tried to change it but it's the same error, btw i'm not a professional in that things that's why i ask help..
But thanks anyway.

Well, where did you get the sources? Either show the file or link them?

There shouldn't be such a blatant error in anything actually pulled into master on the TFS repo

I just follow this tutorial , Everything i download works fine
just i find some error and all fixed except this error i showed up.
opentibiabr/tools (https://github.com/opentibiabr/tools) here's the link for tools that i'm using.

It fix the problem now it goes to outputmessage.cpp
Post automatically merged:

What happens if you replace that file with this one, in server src:

your lockfree.h << upstream lockfree.h

Then compile again?
You know everything load very fine , no issue no error only "lockfree.h / outputmessage.cpp"

Attachments

Last edited:
I think you are gonna keep having these problems because the Brazilian OT Server is not very picky about it's code.

This lets them move faster and have new features sooner. But it also means their code is often broken.
It means their fresh code should only be used by those who can solve these problems without help.

You should either find out what the latest known good commit was and checkout your local git repo to that. If you really want to use it.

Or, try to build the regular TFS 1.3 mainline.

Back