• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Compiling TFS 0.4 on Ubuntu 18.04

SennyK

Reaction score
Hi guys. Im need help with compile TFS 0.4 on Ubuntu 18.04
When im do:
./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-mysql
i have it:

Code:
checking for main in -lboost_filesystem-mt... no
checking for main in -lboost_filesystem... yes
checking boost/asio.hpp usability... no
checking boost/asio.hpp presence... yes
configure: WARNING: boost/asio.hpp: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: boost/asio.hpp:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: boost/asio.hpp: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: boost/asio.hpp:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: boost/asio.hpp: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for boost/asio.hpp... no
configure: error: "boost::asio header not found."

someone can tell me how I can compile it for ubuntu 18.04 ?

yup..
Code:
sudo apt-get install cmake build-essential liblua5.2-dev libgmp3-dev libboost-all-dev libmysqlclient-dev libboost-system-dev subversion autoconf build-essential pkg-config libboost-dev libgmp3-dev libxml2-dev liblua5.1-0-dev ccache libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-regex-dev libboost-thread-dev screen libssl-dev libcrypto++-dev
and not working..

maybe you can try removing checking for boost asio from configure.ac it could be not needed but I'm not sure
Code:
# check for boost::asio
AC_CHECK_HEADERS([boost/asio.hpp], , [AC_MSG_ERROR("boost::asio header not found.")])

w8 im try
Post automatically merged:

im comment this line
1588889943550.png
but i that error:
1588890331291.png

i can try disable all checking but i dont know its good for source
Post automatically merged:

After comment line about unordered header and run ./build.sh :
1588890537244.png

;)

Last edited:
1.) Do not just comment it out
2.) The configure.ac has to be autogen'd again if you want your configure script to actually pull in that change
3.) You have a local copy of boost in /usr/local??? Why? If you had any sort of reason for having a local copy of boost, you'd already know how to fix this yourself.

Go back to wherever you compiled that local copy, sudo make uninstall and then go back to your TFS, then run autogen again, then run configure again, then compile again. And then tell me what your first actual problem it.

Back