• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About Tutor Slain

every one knows well why was i there, you guys just made this post cuz ya knew i was gona ban you lvl 8s for blockin ur self,also why did u edit the picture ? aww. now thats 1 complain, lets see how many people i helped daily bases :)

more to come.

A good tutor doesn't block in war nor blames a certain team because of a noob char. Sorry that your tutor was taken away next time stop laughing at my rl because you blocked him. And tutors don't threaten to ban people. :)

Lol

Well it funny if u noobs stop running to south gate and have open battle like u want it then it is really not point of the higherlvls comming any wasting time there was a lvl 8 there blocking south gate i seen them there but if u going to complain to the tutor and show gay screen shots about how he was blocking south gate Stop post bullshit screenshot of tutors trying to get them in trouble this is really stupid about how u team is losing and u want to get a staff member in trouble :) :) :)

None of my team had a noob character blocking please post a SS and sorry but tutors shouldn't block because they're upset about losing a battle.

00:03 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Pvp. He was killed by Laliho and by Enforcer.

PVP botting thanks bro

All u can do is kill ppl when afk.. :S
Gain sum skill please.

ok enfo,

Is all u want to do get every one banned so u can run server by ur self? are you afraid of competiton ??seriusly ??
and as for god, you gotta be stupid enought to belive those guys about that complain, day before that they tried to ban our whole team i mean reallly?? they bug abuse shit out of ur ot, but yet they still suck up to u. and u still take their side thats kinda sad LOL

"i love u man"

Actually look at what else Pvp died by, obviously he was botting ;).

And Kodzio learn to type please buddy.

Last edited:
You guys are fuckin snitches >.>
Even tho anything we do isnt bad enough to be snitched on.

Last edited:
So Pvp cavebotting and a tutor blocking for your team is okay? - Is that what you're saying?

U shud refer to wut i said on another thread.
Tutor slain was simply pushed by me so we can get enforcer blocked, while tutor was afk.

Can you even push tutors? I really doubt that's true I'll post more SS's of him blocking us around the pally place to if I have to :).

every one knows well why was i there, you guys just made this post cuz ya knew i was gona ban you lvl 8s for blockin ur self,also why did u edit the picture ? aww. now thats 1 complain, lets see how many people i helped daily bases :)

more to come.

Oh and I think quoting this proves that you're lying :)

Tutors are just regular players with the word tutor in it.
So of course they can be pushed.

Let's do 10v10 Ank desert? Idc when set a date Ill ask about it later with my guild.

the question wasnt about howmany vs howmany... question was are u willing to quit if u losse?

Back