• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

complaint against tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I saw in the help channel alot of new tutors, then I asked for one of them:

10:04p.m I asked in help
"Todo mundo virou tutor agora?" (everybody is now promoted for tutor?)
nobody answer me, then I asked again at 10:06p.m
"Todo mundo virou tutor agora?" (everybody is now promoted for tutor?)

Tutor Stryker couldn't answer me, but he could mute me.
kvUr9Y3.jpg

You can see above that I didn't make anything wrong before, like spamming, flooding, selling items \/
QwZBjdD.jpg

About my question being in portuguese:
He is brazilian, I am brazilian, both of us speak portuguese.
GM Mark told Treant Protecter (cool and good tutor) that we could communicate ourselves in portuguese.
2fc9BZM.jpg
/\ he speaking in portuguese

thanks

Let me ask you something, asking for "everybody is now promoted for tutor?" do you think they gonna answer it? And what they should say for your question?

Players know exactly for what are tutors for and why they get promoted to tutor position. It's because of being helpful and active players.

You asked TWICE! maybe it's spam for him?! :> And btw. this question is not "good" for "help" i think :)

Considered as spam, and inappropriate question.
:)

maybe you need read rules first.

You say 2x "Todo mundo virou tutor agora?"
What do you really waited?

thank you for your understanding. "Ewelinka, Hokay, Xon and Vanetta Dyablo 97".

"Help Channel:

What may come as a surprise to many, the Help channel is not a general chat. It should only be used if you have questions about ShadowCores and its game content.

If you are using the Help channel for other reasons, a tutor may mute you from the channel for an hour."

Last edited:
You have received a good answer from the tutor. I am therefore closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back