• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[complaint] otservlist

adrielmandra

Reaction score
Well, three days ago I asked to withdraw the ban OTServer my list and so far nothing. No response, no email or here in the forum and did not respond. Put moderators competent to take care of it;/

Otservlist is not managed by the staff of OtLand as far as I know, so a complaint is more due on the Otservlist board.

Do not use the list? It's the best we have, only it is lacking in support and ban the IP system that when players have very fast;/

- - - Updated - - -

PLEASE! IS URGENT!

The automatic system OTServlist using is a bit failed. But, i got banned to and i send an email to xinn. And he answered me in 24h. Read the rules, and don't write to him and said you have not doing anything wrong. (If you have).. Like already saying, it is not the first time someone got banned for no reason :p

Email sent, PM and complained on the forum ...
Need something more? Already make 2 days.

Back