• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint + suggestion

nclx

Reaction score
Well, seems like otservlist owner (xinn) is incredibly inactive nowadays, I have no clue if otservlist have some kind of moderators that ban/unban/update stuff there, but if it does, they are as inactive as xinn is.

I'm tired of trying to contact xinn to talk about my banishment, and I'm tired of sending emails reporting data spoof, or he is just ignoring me, or none cares of those reports (which would sucks, because it is some kind of corruption), or he just don't have time (which is ok) to maintain otservlist.

As first, I'll just complain like a little kid that do nothing but tantrums, about the banishment of my server (which may be justified, I still want to talk about it), and my reports being ignored (probably other's complaints too).

I would like to recommend also to get some moderators from otland, I have no clue why otservlist have a special section in this forum, but since it has, then it would be great to see some otservlist moderators here, there are many trusty people out there (probably many know xinn) that may take charge of otservlist.

Just to end this thread nicely, I would like to express how much I hate otservlist staff, I hope there come other ots list that own otservlist, but just like people hate their boss, I'll just stfu and I hope we can still have a peacefully "business" relationship.

Ye I dont know why there is a section on otland about otservlist if nobody checks it.. There is like 1001231209478 reportiog spoof threads and they do nothing about it so I suggest that delete this forum about otservlist because is useless..

Ye I dont know why there is a section on otland about otservlist if nobody checks it.. There is like 1001231209478 reportiog spoof threads and they do nothing about it so I suggest that delete this forum about otservlist because is useless..

I've suggested it for Tala, twice. And he said No.

I don't care about xinn really, I mean I just want a stable well moderated ots list to put my servers, even donate if it deserve it, so if is other then is other, but I'm ok if otservlist will be my list forever, I just want that the ots list that we will all use is in acceptable conditions and well maintained, so, for now, otservlist is our main ots list, so all I'm requesting is better moderation and support on otservlist.

I don't want to say that I give a fuck about your life xinn, that I just care about otservlist like if you were a bitch working for me but come on thats the true, also you give a damn about our servers, you just want us to upload our servers and keep your ots list alive, and I'm ok with it, thats how it should be.

I don't care about xinn really, I mean I just want a stable well moderated ots list to put my servers, even donate if it deserve it, so if is other then is other, but I'm ok if otservlist will be my list forever, I just want that the ots list that we will all use is in acceptable conditions and well maintained, so, for now, otservlist is our main ots list, so all I'm requesting is better moderation and support on otservlist.

I don't want to say that I give a fuck about your life xinn, that I just care about otservlist like if you were a bitch working for me but come on thats the true, also you give a damn about our servers, you just want us to upload our servers and keep your ots list alive, and I'm ok with it, thats how it should be.

Yes, I've started to work on VAPus again. There will be atleast 3-4 otlist moderators + me. So cheaters will most likely be banned.

I just have to finish some of the administration features (forum category admin for hosted boards and user moderation in the download section) (gallery feature will come later to save some time). We don't really need any donations (I pay the damn ~50EUR the list cost me each month myself), but we'll be in a huge need for advertisers to make it popular. :)

None of you get the point do you? Otservlist has more visits daily then any other open-tibia related website, if not wrong probably ofcourse even more then otland has.

Yes. otservlist.org is the 23,635 most popular site in the world. Otland.net is 113,679 and vapus.net is about the million'th biggest site in the world (pretty equal to otslist.eu).

I like otslist.eu better, 1000 times better, I dont know why it is not popular :\

I like otslist.eu better, 1000 times better, I dont know why it is not popular :\

Maybe because people is too used to otservlist (they are so like eachother), or because they are waiting for vapus (witch is equal in traffic, but otslist.eu have been around much longer).

Back