• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Computer Problem :S

XaTaR

قناص بغداد
Reaction score
Hello OTLANDERS,

My Comp is the problem its a normal comp
good one... i had never that problem and the problem is my monitor... it shut down his self.. and my keyboard too in my monitor it says Entering Sleep Mode... and my keyboard will go off too... wahts the problem?

It happening to me, on my comp, with virus... My keyboard just stop to work, and while i'm playing computer shut down himself... Just reformat your comp, and everything will be allright.

Strasxni said:
It happening to me, on my comp, with virus... My keyboard just stop to work, and while i'm playing computer shut down himself... Just reformat your comp, and everything will be allright.

That is the only way! ;)

>implying one has to reinstall OS in order to fix such a simple problem