• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Concerning Exarion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
FULL STORY HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

A banishment for account sharing is justified if you'll follow your precedent.

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT
Events of last night:

Shimmie comes in Ventrilo and opens a private chat with me saying that he thinks he still has Exarion's info from when he was given it by Josh a long time ago.

He finds the info and proceeds to take the items. He messages GMs harassing them and doing things that we thought might lead to a banishment. once this fails, another person in Ventrilo (will not be named, IP logs can help you find them) logs on to the account and starts botting in Grim Reapers. At which point, Exarion was reported by multiple team members for botting. [Not false information, the character Exarion was botting.]

After a while, Exarion is finally banned.

Now today it's being reported as a hack. This is NOT a hack, this is account sharing. Josh willingly gave his account information to Shimmie, Shimmie just didn't use the account in a way Josh would have liked (obviously). Reminds me of when Riddle's RL changed his account info without his knowledge and he got banned for account sharing. HMMMM...

If you'd like to say this is hacking you'll have to say the same thing about Riddle's situation and he would of course deserve an unban. If you'd like to keep your precedent, both deserve the same length of banishment for account sharing. If you do neither, if you choose to unban Exarion and keep Riddle banned, at least you won't be able to pretend your staff isn't biased any more.

FULL STORY HERE! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

A banishment for account sharing is justified if you'll follow your precedent.

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POINT
Events of last night:

Shimmie comes in Ventrilo and opens a private chat with me saying that he thinks he still has Exarion's info from when he was given it by Josh a long time ago.

He finds the info and proceeds to take the items. He messages GMs harassing them and doing things that we thought might lead to a banishment. once this fails, another person in Ventrilo (will not be named, IP logs can help you find them) logs on to the account and starts botting in Grim Reapers. At which point, Exarion was reported by multiple team members for botting. [Not false information, the character Exarion was botting.]

After a while, Exarion is finally banned.

Now today it's being reported as a hack. This is NOT a hack, this is account sharing. Josh willingly gave his account information to Shimmie, Shimmie just didn't use the account in a way Josh would have liked (obviously). Reminds me of when Riddle's RL changed his account info without his knowledge and he got banned for account sharing. HMMMM...

If you'd like to say this is hacking you'll have to say the same thing about Riddle's situation and he would of course deserve an unban. If you'd like to keep your precedent, both deserve the same length of banishment for account sharing. If you do neither, if you choose to unban Exarion and keep Riddle banned, at least you won't be able to pretend your staff isn't biased any more.

Exarion is deleted. If I hear nothing more on the set that was provided from me, to him, I will find it by force, this is what you guys should be more concerned about.

Red

And just so you know, I don't have to listen to any of your appeals. Neither do my gamemasters.

3d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back