• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CONDITION_INFIGHT wont work

Tarien

Reaction score
I've been running a server for the past few weeks between my friends while I get it to a standard I'd be happy to make public. I keep running into a problem with various scripts where I simply can NOT get any functions to work that deal with being in battle.

I've been scouring the forums looking for something, with the most common fix being to add CONDITIONID_DEFAULT, though this doesn't work for me. My scripts are running without errors though they always work when in combat. I'm absolutely out of ideas.

EDIT: TFS 1.2

My current creaturescript lua file is:

Lua:
function onThink(creature, interval)
    local player = Player(creature)
    if not Player(player) then
        return creature:unregisterEvent("tpTimer")
    end
    if player:getCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT) then
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING, "You are in combat! Teleport failed.")
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can't teleport while in combat.")
        return player:unregisterEvent("tpTimer")
    end
    if player:getStorageValue(10) < os.time() then
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_POFF)
        player:teleportTo(player:getTown():getTemplePosition())
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        return player:unregisterEvent("tpTimer")
    end
    local remaining = math.ceil(player:getStorageValue(10) - os.time()) * 1000
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_SMALL, "Time before teleport: "..remaining..".")
    return true
end

This functions exactly as I'd like it to with a cooldown and delayed teleport to the temple, however it will always work in in battle no matter what I change. I'd appreciate any advice, thanks!

Back