• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

console error

dfsuno

Reaction score
Could you help me, I get this error on my console.

Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `accounts` SET `name` = 'juanito3' , `type` = ☺ , `password` = 'ef0a2514cd3b9c97b9c84e163aff44ce21c0aa97' , `premdays` = 30 , `lastday` = 1687456447 WHERE `id` = 272

Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '☺ , `password` = 'ef0a2514cd3b9c97b9c84e163aff44ce21c0aa97' , `premdays` = 30 , ' at line 1

As I understand it, your database is missing the word "premmy". You will need to add it to your database.

Lua:
UPDATE `accounts` SET `premdays` = `premdays` + 6 WHERE `premdays` >= 1
you can add the word "premmy" to your database by following these steps: go to the SQL and do the addition, then run it. Soon, the problem will be solved.

I understand, but does it save your character in the database normally, for example, when disconnecting and reconnecting, does it save correctly, without errors? If you downloaded TFS 1.3, where did you download it from? Can you show me your source in the iologindata.cpp file? Please search for
Lua:
query << " sex=" << player->sex << ',';
or
Lua:
query << "sex = " << static_cast<uint16_t>(player->sex) << ',';

I took a look at your source and found that the change was already made correctly. However, I am unable to pinpoint the reason for the errors being displayed in the console. There could be other parts of the code or external factors that are causing these errors. It would be recommended to investigate further and perform additional tests to identify the source of the problems and correct them.

Let's wait for the answer from the person in charge who requested your table and you already posted a screenshot. Let's wait until he responds with his review @mano368

thank you @Mateus Robeerto for taking the time.

I hope to find the problem since the console is closing itself.
Post automatically merged:

if you saw that it had an emoji?

Last edited:
Back