• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Containers can't get wide open

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
As title Says

I've worked a lot in this otclient. i've changed many things, one of these things are the size of containers in order for display just 4 slots from left to right
but I messed up something here, because when I try to get the container wide open it can get open just in a 85%
I've been struggling to figure out what I've messed up, with no luck. So i wonder if one of you guys could lend me a hand in order the get the containers opened in a 100%

As you can see in the picture I'm trying to get the backpack container get wide opened, but it's only 85 % open the scroll bar is still being displayed
and as you can see the last 4 sqm are opened only to the half, I can view it all if I use the scroll bar but i want to remove that limit so the container will be displayed completely
imageotc2.png

Attachments

Back