• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Contest: Slain needs a tutorial for beginners.

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
I am having a contest of who can make the best tutorial for beginners.

This tutorial needs to explain the events (with pictures), and also the mission npc and where to turn in the tokens.

please post your guides in here. Winner will get 30 tokens, runner ups will get 10 tokens each.

If I think you did so bad that it took you 2 minutes to make the guide you will get nothing.

Have fun in Slain!

Every day in the server, there are randomize events! This is a tutorial explaining how they work!

Every time you win you get an Event Token
Vampire_Lord_Token.gif

There are 5 differents type of events.

War Team

asdasd.png

The players divides in 2 teams, 1 team wears Ghazbaran outfit and the other team wears Yalahari outfit,
to win you have to defeat all the enemy team, the reward is 2 Event Tokens.

Capture the flag (CTF)

warrrr.png

All the players divides in to 2 teams, Red Team and Green Team,
to win Event Tokens you or someone of your team have to get the flag of the enemy team and get back to your
base (a castle) all your team get 1 Event Token for each flag winned, at the end of the event, the team ho got
more flags get 2 Event Tokens!

Last man standing

kilerzombie.png

You get teleported to an arena where it spawn every minute a Zombie that can't be killed and kill you with 1 hit,
the last man standing wins Event Tokens!

1234 Rooms

ddd.png

There are 4 rooms, you have to choose one and stay there, when the event start all the players
of one random room get tp to the temple, if you survive you can change the room or stay in the same,
the last man wins 5 Event Tokens.

Monster Waves

monsterwave.png

You have to survive waves of powerful monsters, every wave respawn more harder monsters, if you survive 10 waves you win as reward Event Tokens.

What you get with Event Tokens?

eventcollector.png

You exchange it with Event Collector (NPC located in Thais DP) for Experience/Skills/MagicLVL Scrolls
Document_%28Certificate%29.gif
for each scroll you need 20 Event Tokens.

Missions

aSADASD.png

asdd.png

Leonidas (NPC located in the 2nd floor of the house next to the right side of Thais DP)gives you
Experience Points and Items of reward (depends) for doing his missions, the missions consist in killing
random numbers of monsters, more missions you do, more harder the missions.

Last edited:
Nice job man, add pictures for the missing events. mission npc and event collector

Or you could have a sigh/blackboard saying different things at the beginng. or make a tutorial which ever you feel is better but i would atleast make the tutorial optional because some players just like to jump into the game and dont need a tutorial.

yeah its optional, its gonna be a tab on the website :)

Welcome to Slain, kill or be killed! Your probably wondering how to start off, right? Well this lovely tutorial will tell you how you can get some levels, and rank up on the highscores list!

How do I get started?
First off, you want to head to the Thais sewers. There, you can find some rotworms, which are great to level up on at your beggining level. You really dont need to pick up any sort of gold, or items from them, due to the fact that potions are unlimited so you dont need any cash for them. You dont even need to pick up any meat or ham, beacuse you have 100 mushrooms in your bp.
After getting level 20 or 25, you can probably take on some harder creatures. So, head to either Ankramhun or Yalahar dragons. Make sure you have your healing and potions ready! Here, you should work your way up to level 45, so you mages can sd (By then, you should have ml 15). Paladins and knights should just mana train any time they have spare mana they can waste. If you like having some spare cash, now would be the time to collect some items to sell to Rashid and the Djinn, located in the Thais library, east of the depot.
Level 50 would be a good time to face some even harder creatures. You could probably go take on some dragon lords in darashia, or some frost dragons in Okolnir.
After getting level 100, you should have a clear understanding of the server.

Where should I sell my loot?
Theres two npc's you can sell loot to. One of them being Rashid, located in the Thais Library, east of the depot.
1zmnq7n.jpg

Another npc you can sell loot to is the Djinn, also located in the Thais Library.
15hnzfq.jpg

How can I get an aol?
No npc on the server sells an aol. You must use the command, !aol. (It costs 1cc)
2jf0rv5.jpg

I have no clue where to level. Any recomendations?
Yes, go to Leonidas in the Thais library. Ask him about a 'mission', and he introduces you to several mission, all of them being creature killing missions.

After killing the required amount of monsters, report back to him for a reward (Say 'mission' again). You can report to him anytime you want. If you dont like the mission, you can say 'cancel', and he will cancel your current mission. But be careful, you can only cancel a mission every 24 hours.

I need some help in-game, but the forums take to long for someone to reply. What do I do?
Open up the help-chat, and ask any questions in there. Tutors should be there to help. Just dont message any gms, unless its URGENT.

I need some better eq! Where can I get it?
You can kill some harder creatures and loot better eq, or you can do any number of various quests around the server.

I keep seeing these messages announcing events. What and where are they?
Well, there are several events that take place. The teleports that take you to the events are in the depot. Events help the time go by on the server, and give you somthing to do if your bored.

War Arena

10z1xdj.jpg

The war arena is divided up into two teams. Azerus, being the light side, and Ghazbarans being the Dark Side.

xo4f7k.jpg

The main objective is to eliminate all enemies. If you do so, you will receive 2 tokens!

2urayvr.jpg

Capture the Flag!
Also known as ctf, the capture the flag event is probably the easiest and fastes way to get tokens, if you have a good team. Your rewarded 2 tokens for each score you get, and 2 tokens for winning the game.

rwpf1j.jpg

You can get a total of 4 tokens if you win in this event.

2rcshmx.jpg

Why should I bother participating in events?
Some reasons were previously mentioned, but the most common reason people join the events is to get event tokens.

rsgdqv.gif
What are event tokens, and what can I do with them?
Event tokens are rewards for completing an event correctly. Most events require team work, so every time your team does somthing good, your rewarded (Only for capture the flag, your rewarded for a score).

You can turn in your tokens into Event Collector in the depot for experience scrolls, axeing scrolls, swording scrolls, clubing scrolls, distance scrolls, shielding scrolls, or magic level scrolls, each being 20 tokens each.

23hpxj8.jpg

How does the Vip system work?
In order to access any Vip area, you must first donate for a vip account on the website.
Here is the Shop Offer

16jrlur.jpg

Heres where you enter the Vip area.

w2g004.jpg

Custom Quests
There is an island that can be accessible by any boat Npc called Dharagon. There, you can find 4 quests.

Godly Helmet Quest:
In this quest, you will have to face dangerous creatures and fight your way to the end!

fnxqw9.jpg

The reward though, makes up for your time and struggles.

21ah2jq.gif

22:01 You see a Godly Helmet (Arm:9, protection physical +4%, death +4%).
It weighs 1.20 oz.
My defences have grown stronger!

Elemental Quest:
In this deadly quest, you have to fight your way through all the elements of tibia!

2csc3gl.jpg

The rewards are great!

2nlel35.jpg

22:06 You see a Quickshot Bow (Range:6, Atk +7).
It can only be wielded properly by paladins of level +70 or higher.
It weighs 44.00 oz.

You also receive great amounts of exp.

2nd promotion quest:
This is probably the most challenging quests on Slain.

4v5tlk.jpg

You can probably guess the rewards for this one.

Elder Druid > Elemental Druid
Master Sorcerer > Chaotic Sorcerer
Elite Knight > Fierce Knight
Royal Paladin > Divine Paladin

Castle of Solitude Quest:
This quest is among a series of difficult quests

2ynfms7.jpg

The rewards are a Great Shield and Dragon Scale Legs

Lorenia Quest:
This is among the most difficult as well.

2kez3k.jpg

This reward is a mana rune!

I'd really enjoy hunting Zao because I heard it was in the server. How do I get to it?
The continent of Zao is reletively easy to get to. First, take a boat to the island of Cormaya. You need to find the steamboat that takes you from Cormaya to Zao. Once in Zao, it is easy to find your way around.
Further details can be explained, here.

I really hoped this tutorial helped everyone, and hope you continue playing slain!

And remember, Kill or be Killed!

Last edited:
slain, tibia rox make a full guide, the contest is only to do a tutorial for events and mission or how to lvl, quest, etc..?

i refer that if he got more probability for win because he add that, so i can add that part to my tuto xd

slain, tibia rox make a full guide, the contest is only to do a tutorial for events and mission or how to lvl, quest, etc..?

i refer that if he got more probability for win because he add that, so i can add that part to my tuto xd

In the contest, you were supposed to explain events, and the mission npc. And I felt that just putting those in my tutorial wasnt enough to explain the whole server, so I added more.

But I really dont think copying my ideas would help your tutorial be at the top, since there is currently one that already has all that in the tutorial, mine.

Then again, I see no problem in you editing your tutorial to make it better.

Goodluck!

ok guys were just about done with this, please post your char names if you posted a tutorial :)

Very nice guides guys.. be sure to includ
  • War Arena
  • Capture the Flag (instructions on how its played?... and that annoying "nono guys, the guy looking like red flag is green team")
  • 1234 Rooms Event
  • Zombies Survival Event
  • Monster Wave Event
  • Tokens
  • Missions (some detail please)

Back