• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I join this im paying too for this job, so there are 200 eur +/- for the one who make this possible

100eur is small value, need to convert "ALL" actions, "ALL" system.

But good luck in search.

My offer is negotiable. And no, you don't. It's only a couple hours of C++ work (at the most) for a skilled programmer.

It's not difficult, just time consuming. I've had people do it for me with TFS 0.3 and 0.4.

It requires a lot of work and a good knowledge of the forgottenserver source code. If you downgrade the developer (programmer) must remove all objects (functions, variables, etc.) associated with the new features (for example mounts).

It seems to me that the job requires more attention than you think.

It requires a lot of work and a good knowledge of the forgottenserver source code. If you downgrade the developer (programmer) must remove all objects (functions, variables, etc.) associated with the new features (for example mounts).

It seems to me that the job requires more attention than you think.

I sort of agree. Between TFS 0.3 and 0.4 is not the same thing as convert 1.0 work with 8.60 client. I am sure it will require more than 'a couple of hours'.. (If mark do it I am sure it will go fast, lol)

I previously had TFS developers downgrade TFS for me and it only took a couple hours, maybe three at the most. But that was with someone familiar with the distribution. I understand it will take longer with others, I even said this above. :rolleyes: I can handle everything except the source work.

Either way, it doesn't matter, my offer is negotiable. My offer is based on the fact that the person will resell copies of it, making it much less valuable. If the person who does this commits to supplying me (and only me) a single copy -- and never selling it again -- it will be worth more. But, there's no sure way to prove this.

Whether or not any of you "like" my offer doesn't matter. Obviously none of you are interested in completing this task, so what's the deal? Just like pointless conversation? You now have my reasoning for what my offer is. Don't like it? Leave. Nobody asked you for your opinion. And none of you seem to know what "negotiable" means.

Last edited:
I previously had TFS developers downgrade TFS for me and it only took a couple hours, maybe three at the most. But that was with someone familiar with the distribution. I understand it will take longer with others, I even said this above. :rolleyes: I can handle everything except the source work.

Either way, it doesn't matter, my offer is negotiable. My offer is based on the fact that the person will resell copies of it, making it much less valuable. If the person who does this commits to supplying me (and only me) a single copy -- and never selling it again -- it will be worth more. But, there's no sure way to prove this.

Whether or not any of you "like" my offer doesn't matter. Obviously none of you are interested in completing this task, so what's the deal? Just like pointless conversation? You now have my reasoning for what my offer is. Don't like it? Leave. Nobody asked you for your opinion. And none of you seem to know what "negotiable" means.

You probably need to read my comment again, what i agree is that it will take longer than a couple of hours to convert it. I never complain anything about your price.

It seems like you didn't read the last 2 comments at all, i can't see anyone who did not like your price as you mention above.
We only discuss the time of convert TFS 1.0 into 8.60 client. And i agree with you that the person who do it will resell it, so the price is actually good.

And yes, i do know what negotiable means.

The conversation started with someone saying my offer was "too small" because of how long it would take (see the post above). You joined that conversation by agreeing it's going to take longer, which lead me to assume you agreed with their entire statement, including their opinion on the fact that the offer was too low. That's how I see it, anyway. If you did not mean that, you should have specifically stated the offer was fine, but it would take longer.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. Thanks for clearing that up, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back