• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Converted to TFS 1.4 got Lua Script crash on startup.

Batalj

Solutions
Reaction score
So I recently decided to try go TFS 1.4 from 1.3 and downloaded this one: GitHub - otland/forgottenserver at v1.4 (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/tree/v1.4)

I compiled it and it gave no errors, however on startup I get error with Lua Scripts(Data/Scripts) files. I tried to delete one and it stills then tells its error on the next one. Here is a printscreen of it.
1634130952005.png

I have tried to download other datapacks and tried theirs Script map, but seems that it wont work. Anyone else have had any problems with this or know a datapack that has a /scripts that actually work with TFS 1.4?

Your screenshot has no errors in it. It just lists on startup which data/scripts/ files are loaded and not loaded.
The reason #example.lua is disabled, is because the file name starts with the # symbol,
which is just used as a sample to show how to disable a revscript file without deleting it from the folder.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have no clue what's wrong. The map is the forgotten = original one in the datapack... Somehow it cant load the scripts anyways and it doesn't give any errorcode, it just closes down. I even did this thru cmd and there it doesn't show anything either, just stops... I even tried with other maps and changed the names in config.lua.dist/config

The only warning I have had is from compiling, could that be the problem?
1634150145882.png

Last edited:
Back