• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cool tricks for a cool game ;) Rate it xD

Did you like my idea?

• Yes, its cool.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sorry, It isnt good.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

MacMuffinZ

Reaction score
Hey guys, I loved all your reply's and thanks alot for my last post about some ideas, But I would like Mc-pedro to improve his reply's with beginners coz hes like kinda.. hates beginners I dont know how he got kinda nice rep's but he treat beginner's bad, Just hope he can improve his reply's :blink: , So here is my new idea I'l be improving my self soon, but im realesing cool ideas for cool people who have fun and not fun servers , it could work out with you guys..

Whats the idea ?!

If you like making jails, How would you make this jails cool? Here it is, First I added some monsters, What are these monsters , They are monsters that fits for a jail and everything they say fits, and their power fits for guarding a jail, well lets speak now xD , they are called "Jail Guards" These guards like guarding the jail you should surround the jail with 3~5 guards , with a great speed, we could make it say like "Il grab you with my hands" , "Dont think of escaping" , "You wont go out of my way" , He will say different stuff , different words , also what will they look like You know hands of the cursed fate? :p , well they will look like a hands of the cursed fate but ofcorse edited name to "jail Guard" , also we can make it goes invisible , wouldnt that be fun? Seeing a jail guard looks like a hand says "Il grab you with my hand" , "You will never escape" , with a good damage , Also adding a sign before visiting the jail saying "Walk on the white for heaven , Touch the black for death! , Put white marbles PZ , Black marbles = OWNAGE , make it a great hit , it would fit for great mapping, Hehe its just an idea.. well here is a picture!!

eimc5y.jpg

If you think its a cool idea, try voting thanks guys, also add reply's Im improving my self since im a begginer , But il make you LOVE my ideas, thanks brothers try adding the rep button if u like it also ;) , thanks again!

If you made some scripts that they kill someone if you say like /passy\ /d|ck\ etc :p

well Nice mcmuffinz keep it up .. lol .. you need many improvements yet but you can get to it

Last edited:
Mc-pedro, they removed your post due to your rudeness, damn everyone hates ya :/

Everyone, as in you and Supershady? you guys are nothing.

And mods@ are you going to delete my posts, be a smartass and delete theirs too.

I voted for isn't good because I can't understand a thing o_O Maybe you should explain it better and with less words.. cba to read.

Back