• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corrupted GM?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
So me and some friends decided to make a uh trap and kill the highest levels on the server and when we killed them this happened:
20ig9qg.jpg

Posted the pic to the owner of the server and he loss his gm char :)

and dont take this wrong :) the server is great, 8.4 with cipbot removed meaning you have to aim sds mfs with mouse and not press f12. If anyone wanna try it out the ip is real-war.ath.cx (war server with private accounts so make acc on homepage first) and client version 8.4

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this isn't supposed to be a RL Tibia screenshot :blink:

Last time I checked, GameMasters are level 2, not 200 :p

Nope, we killed lanon from libera and he relogged on his gm char and banns a few guys from our team :)

And to the others replying, no its not suppose to be rl tibia and you have the link to the homepage and the ip to the server in first post ^^

Nice what? He moved my screen from chit chat to here and merged it to one post instead of two.

I hope this isn't supposed to be a RL Tibia screenshot :blink:
Last time I checked, GameMasters are level 2, not 200 :p

Last edited by Xenios; Today at 12:58. Reason: Double post.

Nice cover up ;)

Gamemasters on rl are lvl 2 not 200 :D
and CM's can be lvl 3 i think.

Ok this is what you find in the first post if you even read it.

...If anyone wanna try it out the ip is real-war.ath.cx...

And no, the server isnt corrupted, the GM was corrputed but was deleted when I pmed link to the owner of the server :)

Anyone who likes oldschool PvP should really try this server out :)

Hahaha, the GM did the right move that I would have done!
Oh hell yeah, I'm COOOOOL!

Back