• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alpha-Test Part 2 - Multiverse - Released **New Client**

Do you think you will play the below MMORPG?

• I will play the Alpha.

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I prefer to wait for the Beta.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I will wait till the game is fully released.

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • I probably will not play this game.

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
How's the server going for those who are playing it? I'm at work and I'm curious what people think so far.

I played for about 7 hours with people before having to go to work.

There are TONS of bugs, and some are hilariously bad.
Stealing is rampant, and the NPCs don't always reset when they die. And sometimes you get stuck and can't move.
Koodles had an issue where he couldn't pick up a Wand he looted, then he opened a bag, and it opened his backpack. Really tripped him out haha.

Basically, I will be doing Bug Fixes constantly over the next few days to try to get as much stuff working without issues as possible.

Last edited:
Well on Keyzot I went down a stair and now I cant go up, I'm trapped here :p

This weekend I'll probably make the following changes to the Alpha Test:
#1 - Fix the Shops so it isn't easy to steal from them. Also, If you get caught, the stolen items are taken back.
#2 - Make it so you have a 100% Chance to loot the item listed on the key from Chests.
#3 - Reduce the chance of a chest spawning, and reduce the durability of keys.
#4 - Increase the amount of Habitats in the Dungeon, and reduce the Randomized Monster Spawns.
#5 - Add in the Barricade Building Kit. (You can build a killable Barricade to wall-off monsters in the Dungeon)
#6 - Fix map bugs, and movement bugs that cause players to be stuck
#7 - Make it so you cannot push things (including yourself) if you are stunned/sleeping/etc.
#8 - Add in nature animals near the town (Deer, Rabbits, etc) that you can hunt for food.
#9 - Add Blacksmith Hammer as a buyable item at the General Store. You can use this to Smash Items you do not want into stackable pieces for selling later.
#10 - Add "Reforge Attribute" option to blacksmith. Using this, you can spend 10 Reforge Points to change an Attribute to another random Attribute.
#11 - Add in more "Random Encounters" while hunting. (I would like it if you would see something interesting happen at least every 30 minutes on average)
#12 - Add in "Butcher Shop" and "Farmer Shop" for buying/selling food items
#13 - Change Crossbow to actually be a useful item.
#14 - Add "Reforge Spell" and "Reforge Passive" options to Spell Smith. Using this will allow you to re-roll the spell, and passive on an item.
#15 - Add a Haste Buff when following the Butterfly Guides in town.
#16 - Fix Bags, so when you destroy them, the contents of the bag falls on the ground.
#17 - Make it so you can also scrap backpacks.
#18 - Make all Money Bags enchanted with a "Money Magnet". (Coins will auto-loot into these bags)
#19 - Add Light-able Torches in the Dungeon. You can light these with Bandages and Fire. (Also, Bandages will now "heal" your torch, making it last longer)

That will probably be the maximum I'll be able to get done this weekend.

Works smoothly from sweden with a bad internet conection!
Having a hard time to figure stuff out but im working on it!
Looks great :)

Is there pvp in species already? Looking forward to a match tomorrow.
Cool server. Btw. Can you switch universe in game or just relog?

If you want people to donate, I think you just need a good website. One that's very intuitive and ultimately leading to the shop. xD
I kinda like the colour and animation option. But honestly, you just got to make it clear players would donate for the hosting costs. When I donate to an ot, I expect it to be online for a while. That's all.

Sorry, wrong thread

#1 - Fix the Shops so it isn't easy to steal from them. Also, If you get caught, the stolen items are taken back.
#2 - Make it so you have a 100% Chance to loot the item listed on the key from Chests. --COMPLETE
#3 - Reduce the chance of a chest spawning, and reduce the durability of keys. --COMPLETE
#4 - Increase the amount of Habitats in the Dungeon, and reduce the Randomized Monster Spawns. --COMPLETE

#5 - Add in the Barricade Building Kit. (You can build a killable Barricade to wall-off monsters in the Dungeon)
#6 - Fix map bugs, and movement bugs that cause players to be stuck
#7 - Make it so you cannot push things (including yourself) if you are stunned/sleeping/etc. --COMPLETE
#8 - Add in nature animals near the town (Deer, Rabbits, etc) that you can hunt for food.
#9 - Add Blacksmith Hammer as a buyable item at the General Store. You can use this to Smash Items you do not want into stackable pieces for selling later.
#10 - Add "Reforge Attribute" option to blacksmith. Using this, you can spend 10 Reforge Points to change an Attribute to another random Attribute.
#11 - Add in more "Random Encounters" while hunting. (I would like it if you would see something interesting happen at least every 30 minutes on average)
#12 - Add in "Butcher Shop" and "Farmer Shop" for buying/selling food items
#13 - Change Crossbow to actually be a useful item. --COMPLETE
#14 - Add "Reforge Spell" and "Reforge Passive" options to Spell Smith. Using this will allow you to re-roll the spell, and passive on an item.
#15 - Add a Haste Buff when following the Butterfly Guides in town. --COMPLETE
#16 - Fix Bags, so when you destroy them, the contents of the bag falls on the ground. --COMPLETE
#17 - Make it so you can also scrap backpacks. --COMPLETE

#18 - Make all Money Bags enchanted with a "Money Magnet". (Coins will auto-loot into these bags)
#19 - Add Light-able Torches in the Dungeon. You can light these with Bandages and Fire. (Also, Bandages will now "heal" your torch, making it last longer)

Updated list of things I have completed so far. (Doing the easy stuff first)

Back