• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Countdown @ Otslist.eu

mike070

Reaction score
Hey fellas, i've got a question considering the countdown at the otslist.eu site.
Is it worth getting an countdown? I know a couple of servers that had an countdown & got a nice amount of players..
But what are you opinions about the countdown? and if its worth it

thanks

Hey fellas, i've got a question considering the countdown at the otslist.eu site.
Is it worth getting an countdown? I know a couple of servers that had an countdown & got a nice amount of players..
But what are you opinions about the countdown? and if its worth it

thanks

if it's a server that needs build-up yes... if it's a rl map server... give up before you even launch your server.

i think most of players search for an otserver at otservlist.org though i think it is many more uploaders of servers..

so i would go for no

Its for an server that needs build up yeah, and yea i agree that a lot of people has otservlist on primary and otslist.eu on secondary :p but yet i assume its still plenty of people checking both sites

Back