• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Counter Strike

i havnt got a cs acc but my friend says hes "a pro" as he says but i dont know if i wil get. what your opinion of cs

I might wanna play some cs :p I did just installed it on my computer because I feel for playing, I haven't played in a long time :p I am up for this !

You need to buy counterstrike... at least for a serial key... And that's required to activate an account.

I would play with you but my cs account has been hacked, guess I lended it out 1 times too many.. It's fun because it's alot of tactics. Atleast when you play pcw...

Hey, Im interested in playing Cs, i was going to Buy Counter Strike Source but i didnt know if i had to have any of the versions before that? Do i ? and if not does Stream come with it? Thanks

i play cs:s... @ Collsy, u dont need any versions b4 it. I suggest u get source its leet. :D
my Xfire - ahnert

Agostino said:
I dont get what people like about that game.
Games like cod 2 (and soon cod 4) or BF2 are way better.

you can't compare BF2 with CS :p The difference is that in CS you need like fast reactions... It's not that easy to explain but I think you understand me ;p Anyways BF2 is a nice game as well :p I prefer to play BF2 at internet cafe's instead of playing cs :p

I was played CS for many years.

Today i don't play more. On my City CS is dead.

Only talk in MMORPG..

First u need a Steam acc, you can get it at www.steampowered.com and then u need a CD-key, to "activate" counter-strike on your account.

Back