• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Crash to say spell

russogracie

Reaction score
What can it be the cause of the crash on my server to drop any magic, I know that the cause is that the server is 8.62 and I just turned in 8.6 that virtually everything has changed for the 8.6 remained the only lib, actions, movements, creaturescripts the old 8.62

Give us your error messages that appears on your console. Try fixing them, all. If you encounter any problems fixing an error, you can ask for support here. If you still have problems after fixing an error, you can ask for support here, giving us appropriate material to help you out thought. But with the information you gave us now, will not help us find out what you did wrong just like that. Except if there is somebody else here who recently had exactly the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom