• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crazytoeee(FIRST TIME NOOB) Mapping Showoff

Cr4zyt0e

Reaction score
Twitch
Crazytoeee
Hello. My name is Crazytoeee and I'm a programmer and want to try out the open-tibia world. The first thing I'm going to do is to create a map and then make a server to it. I have a plan about places, quests, spawns and much more. It is going to be a free server with no donations or pay to win. I haven't mapping so much before, so advices and help will make me greatful.

It is not maybe the most fancy beautiful map you ever seen, but I try to do my best. This is just a start and I will make it shine later. :) I will continue post pictures here of my daily work.

Below in the attachment, you will find what I did today.

Mapping video:

Attachments

• screenshot_2021-02-13-2-37-6.png
    screenshot_2021-02-13-2-37-6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
  • screenshot_2021-02-13-2-38-9.png
    screenshot_2021-02-13-2-38-9.png
    887.5 KB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
  • screenshot_2021-02-13-2-38-27.png
    screenshot_2021-02-13-2-38-27.png
    431.9 KB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
Great initiative, keep practicing, see some tutorials and even the show off area to have some examples and ideas.

Great initiative, keep practicing, see some tutorials and even the show off area to have some examples and ideas.
Thank you. I will :D

I lost the map after Windows 11 setup. But I going to start on a new one again very soon...

Make a bit wider corridors than two tiles, I think depo and tp room will be most visited path so i would make corridors wide for 4 tiles so you could place there statues altars or other decoration so in the end it will have 3 square meters

Use a variety of maps, walls, etc. Learn which elements are movable, which are fixed, which connect to each other. This is a good start and grab a sample work of my depot:
3K08IOc.jpg

Keyboard shortcuts will also be useful, which will speed up the work
Good luck!

I am live at twitch right now:

I only going to map for like 10 minutes and then play CSGO. But if you have questions/tips just come by. :)

Here also the lastest mapping:

Last edited:
I have a new idea for the map. It is going to be a warserver instead. So not much huntingspawns or other maps are going to be needed. I have an special idea that I think nobody have tried yet. But I going to need a programmer for it. So that is later.

EDIT:

Here is the new videos. When I am down with the town and everything else. Then I start the style process and I will try to make it more nice. Because I need something to work from it is easier for me.

I added the files for the project in case somebody want to see them or that... :)

Attachments

• opentibiaproject.otbm
    360.7 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
  • opentibiaproject-house.xml
    33 bytes · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
  • opentibiaproject-spawn.xml
    33 bytes · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
I have a new idea for the map. It is going to be a warserver instead. So not much huntingspawns or other maps are going to be needed. I have an special idea that I think nobody have tried yet. But I going to need a programmer for it. So that is later.

EDIT:

Here is the new videos. When I am down with the town and everything else. Then I start the style process and I will try to make it more nice. Because I need something to work from it is easier for me.

I added the files for the project in case somebody want to see them or that... :)

Last edited:
I have decided to put the Project on ice for a year now. Because I suddenly got busy with things that I did not expect. The files are here below if you want to continue...

I still be streaming on Twitch, but not very often from now on.

Attachments

Back