• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Create 1 - 2 NPC scripts, pretty advance ,but possible. [10 euro]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Close this thread, job completed. :)

Last edited:
so you want gold nuggets to be used as money for this

What items?
In this example, lets say Plate Armor(2463)[4 nuggets], Knight Legs(2477)[8 nuggets], Royal Helmet(2498)[12 nuggets].

if it is only for those items i could do it, it wouldnt be the best code but not the worst either if its for many items you might want to have some1 else do it b/c mine would be inefficient

If you can create a script with that example, im pretty sure I will be able to extend it and improove it my way, I got some basic lua knowledges :p

edit: to be honest, i think i would manage that part by myself, considering it was me who created the huge 8.1 npc enchanter script :p but im lazy <3

Last edited:
okay i could get the above script to work but it would say yes to sell the items.... ex. sell knight legs. and the NPC gives u the nuggests w/o you saying yes i dont know if you would want that. ill look around a little more to see what else i can try

I've already made a script like this for a friend of mine... xD

soul4soul gave me working scripts.

Paypal said:
You have sent €10.00 EUR to *****_******@*******.***. An email will be sent to the recipient.
Im a trustworthy dude. :)

Please close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back