• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Create an exe file to load in the tibia.exe file, or create an shortcut

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Alright,
So the client 12 Is loaded inside tibia12/bin folder.
Now I am looking for a way to create an exe file in the main folder tibia12 to launch the tibia.exe inside the bin folder from the exe file in main directory. Or create an shortcut that autofinds it on a new computer.

More explanation,
Soo, location on my pc is:
"C:\Users\joel9\Desktop\tools-master OTBR\Tibia Client 12.61\Hoxera 12.61\bin\Hoxera.exe"

I want it to remove the C and my user and locate it automaticly by user to open the .exe file by clicking the shortcut

Any Ideas?

Solution
I Do not recommend Use Inno Setup, i was thinking to tell you on message.
Inno setup cause crash on client, an is unstable ( the most current is, more than 3+ Monsters dying at same time, client make a log out), i dont know why, i bought the official Inno License, before Go with Xsolla Launcher.
But like i told you on message you will need add .EXE on main directory when you click on 'Play' This execute the tibia client, a simple shortcut doesnt work.
luncher-png.56134
That's the reason I want an executable EXE in the main directroy, I managed to solve it tho.
use some installer like Inno Setup and it will install the folder wherever the user wants and create a shortcut for the exe file on his desktop
The point of this Is that I'll use a custom game launcher, but I cannot manage to get the exe file out of the bin folder. So my plan is to create an .exe file to find the tibia.exe file inside tibia12/bin and run the tibia.exe which will allow me to just simply hit the play button on the custom launcher

Soo..
the game_finder.exe (lets call it that for now), once it's being executed. It finds %username%\tibia12\bin\tibia.exe and executes the program which opens it up and closes the other one down

else create an exe that executes an bat, and the bat does the work of executing the other exe which has to be %user& based to find the exe file.

Last edited:
Inno setup cause crash on client, an is unstable ( the most current is, more than 3+ Monsters dying at same time, client make a log out), i dont know why, i bought the official Inno License, before Go with Xsolla Launcher.
But like i told you on message you will need add .EXE on main directory when you click on 'Play' This execute the tibia client, a simple shortcut doesnt work.
luncher-png.56134

luncher-png.56134
That's the reason I want an executable EXE in the main directroy, I managed to solve it tho.

Solution
Back